Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

New Storenvy

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:18 AM
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this

For those of you that sell on Storenvy, there have been major updates to the site. Here are two important links for you -

This is a comprehension break down of all the new changes.

http://www.daftcrafts.net/2012/12/new-storenvy.html

And in November, Paypal had payment processing updates, and in order for your orders from Storenvy to show up accurately, you have to update your Paypal permissions. This is NOT a Storenvy problem, it's  a Paypal permissions setting. Go to this link to learn more.

http://support.storenvy.com/customer/portal/articles/801968-granting-storenvy-paypal-permissions-paypal-account-types

After you allow Storenvy Permissions and grant their API access to display your orders, and upgrade from a personal Paypal to a premier one (for people who make sells, personal is primarily for people to buy with) all of your Paypal/Storenvy troubles will be fixed up. :)

by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
RutterMama
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Thanks!

Turtledoves
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 3:14 PM
Thanks! I think this was my problem yesterday when it wouldn't show my order. I fixed it and granted access, though I still don't see yesterday's order. =\
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 13, 2012 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this

It could take a while for it to sync up.. I would give it a day or so and if it doesn't email Storenvy directly. All of mine show up immediately, but I was synched up the day they posted the update, so not sure if it takes a while for Paypal to process or what

Quoting Turtledoves:

Thanks! I think this was my problem yesterday when it wouldn't show my order. I fixed it and granted access, though I still don't see yesterday's order. =\

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN