• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Tuesday! Will you be crafting today? How are you?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:48 AM
  • 23 Replies

How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

What are you up to today? Working? Reading a new book? Cleaning?

Do you plan to do any crafting today? Have you finished all your gifts?

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:49 AM

I am going to send the kidlet back to school today, but it fills my heart with total terror to do so. I am going to be a nervous wreck until I pick him up this evening.

I may do some sewing or watch some TV to take my mind off of all the terrible things in the news. My heart aches for all the parents who lots a child... Gonna clean, do laundry...

MissElissa21
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:00 AM
I just dropped Emma off at school and started some laundry. I am hoping to get this house more in order and get some kind of crafting done. It's so hard with Bradley, he is wild and destructive for the majority of the day.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
maine2896
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Weather here is awful yesterday 6 inches of snow, today 3 inches of rain coming, I plan on getting some kind of control on my crafts, I have a dining room table somewhere under all that mess. Packing away the Christmas projects and starting on my spring/summer projects for my shop. Very excited going to be expanding over the winter months another 8 feet, thats means more crafting for me. Hope all have a good day

CRAFTY IN MAINE

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

What a cute craft for kids!

Quoting krystlbear_84:

I am getting ready to clean the house. I baked 7 dozens of peanut butter blossoms for the cub scouts last night. I need to get them bagged up for our pack meeting tonight. I'll be helping the boys make Christmas ornaments tonight at the meeting. That will be my crafting time for today.

They will be making the candy candy and wreath with the beads:

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Is it from that big Draco storm? I hope we get lots of snow this winter - we need a ton of moisture to make up for this year's drought!

Quoting maine2896:

Weather here is awful yesterday 6 inches of snow, today 3 inches of rain coming, I plan on getting some kind of control on my crafts, I have a dining room table somewhere under all that mess. Packing away the Christmas projects and starting on my spring/summer projects for my shop. Very excited going to be expanding over the winter months another 8 feet, thats means more crafting for me. Hope all have a good day

maine2896
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:39 AM

The snow came from the West and the rain came up from the south, just enough to make a big mess.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Is it from that big Draco storm? I hope we get lots of snow this winter - we need a ton of moisture to make up for this year's drought!

Quoting maine2896:

CRAFTY IN MAINE

jessejames2954
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:03 AM
I am doing laundry and some crochet then when I get back home I am going to be getting the craft ready for the school Christmas party. we are going to be making books that they can give their parents for christmas.
whitleypittman
by whitley on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Weather's good. Got H running around getting into stuff. Got my sheets washing cause she slept in the bed with me last night and her diaper leaked.
I'm trying to figure out what to do with two skeins of yarn I got. I was gonna make a hooded scarf with a little thing I can button on to cover my nose and lips, but I can't think of anything I like that will work up quickly.
aMarieT
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:10 AM

today it's snowing

although it's tuesday, it's my saturday so I will be doing some cleaning and maybe some crafting. I just finished a blanket for a friends new nephew

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:37 AM

They are saying we are to get some snow in the next few days, I really hope so, we need it really bad.

Today is an easy day, Keeley has detention so I don't have to go anywhere until she's ready to be picked up so I'm staying home and doing laundry and working on the bracelet. Other than that, I'm not doing much. =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)