Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holiday craft ideas for my 3yo DD

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:41 PM
  • 6 Replies
Recently became a stay at home mom. Need some awesome craft ideas for my 3 year old amd my 16 month old!! Thanks ladies :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
melliburger
by Melli on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:24 PM

I would search Pinterest :) I have a 2 year old so far all we do is color with markers or crayons :)

RutterMama
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Yes, pinterest for craft ideas! There are a TON

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:18 PM

my 3 yr old is crazy about glittery foam stickers right now and likes to practice cutting and do anything with washable markers

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 11:30 PM
Glitter ornaments!!! Buy some clear plastic ornaments (got mine at Wal-Mart), dump some pledge floor stuff (with future shine!!!) in it, shake all around then dump out (back into bottle). Dump in some fine glitter, shake around, dump extra out, put top back on and decorate, if you want.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
manda-nicole010
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 1:44 AM

Salt dough ornaments? I did them with my daughter and they were a lot of fun. She's almost 2. I even made an extra one for her to pain and decorate (I painted the ones for gifting lol). She had a blast! 

ferne3
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Pinterest is great, but I created my own pinterest board to follow all of the amazing websites and blogs - I am going to be a SAHM for my toddler at the beginning of the year.  Some of my favorite sites for kiddos are: the imagination tree, the artful parent, tinkerlabs and life with moore babies.  There is also mummy musings and mayhem (although she is in Australia so they are dong all these fun outdoor crafts right now and all I can do is save the ideas for later!)  And everytime I read one of their sites, they link to a bunch of others.  You can google them and find them pretty easily.  I end up spending hours after my DD has gone to bed looking at their postings and then clicking on all the lnks to other amazing blogs and sites for more ideas.  Plus, I love they use a lot of supplies that are inexpensive or free - old toilet paper rolls, paint out of cornstarch and water, etc.  I love the idea of sensory boxes - the imagination tree has tons of ideas.  My DD new favorite toy is a tupperware box of beans that and some old containers - she loves to pour, dig, whatever.  I put a lot on my board - under MamaBunny3, the board you want is Craft and Kid Art Ideas.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)