Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Sunny-day!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:13 AM
  • 9 Replies

Happy Sunny-day, ladies! :) Anyone covered in snow yet?! I hear there's a lot of that going around!

What are you up to today? Anything fun on the agenda to wrap up the weekend?

I think we are going to take the kid and dogs hiking today! :) Should be a lot of fun, hit up the park, go for a nice walk. Supposed to be 43 degrees today and then get really cold and snow tomorrow and the next day, so we are going to enjoy the day out! Happy Sunday! :)

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Rust.n.Gears
by Group Admin on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:18 AM
I have to go to Michaels for some yarn I need. I want to finish some knit pieces I am almost done with. I have to tidy the house and do laundry.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Miss jenn is coming over again and we will probably take the girls to the park and maybe for a walk. We plan to do tie dye shirts too with girls and make more towels for jenn. We'll most likely end up talking too much and get little done lol.
melliburger
by Melli on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:26 PM
it's football Sunday so the boys will be wAtching that . I think mil want to go out so that'll be nice to not so here all bored. I am still working on a scarf and mil picked out some yarn for wrist warmers
iHEAVENn
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Supposed to get my new glasses today.. 

Other than that, just hanging out with little man. Can't really do much since he broke his arm he wont leave my side

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Well I woke up to my husband standing in the bedroom doorway, I wasn't expecting him until later tonight, it was a nice surprise to have him home. He left early yesterday morning to go to a shoot spent the night because it was a two day thing, he got sick during the night and came home this morning.

I am going to try and get in the craftroom today, I need to get back in the groove and get some stuff done, I have 2 custom orders I need to get done!

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:49 PM

I finished cutting out one of the fabrics for the quilted wall hang. I have the other one ready to cut out. and then the ones for my autistic son's quilt still need to be cut out as well. But unfortunatley I have to find my glasses first as they apparently grew arms and walked away.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:04 PM

more snow is coming boooo since the housework is almost done im gonna vaccuum do the rest of the dishes and maybe work on a dolly dress

katy_kay08
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:11 PM

I just put the buttons on my first pair of crocheted booties.  My cousin's wife had their baby girl yesterday morning and I felt inspired to get something small made quickly.  

I'm quite happy with them, although there are a few things I would like to figure out and change.  

jryberg
by Jaime on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:05 PM

No crafting today, ran errands and played with my daughter. Tomorrow should be a good day to craft!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN