Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

what is your favorite snack while crafting?

Posted by   + Show Post
Right now i am munching on pickles slices and drinking coffee..... SO is horrified at my tastes. I told him when i start eating normal, he should go buy a pregnancy test ;-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Replies (11-20):
SLGross215
by Sarah on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:38 PM

I never snack, but I always have something to drink. Most times I forget it's there.

Visit my store on Storenvy
perfect01
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Coffee or ice chips and water are the mainstays.  But sometimes I will jump up and have a quick snack then get back to it.  Most of my crafting is with fiber, so I don't want anything on my hands.  And I craft so I don't snack, lol!

jryberg
by Jaime on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:51 AM

i tend to not snack while I am crafting, I am afraid of spilling or getting food on my scrapbook layouts. When I sew I don't usually snack either. 

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:57 AM

water and depending on what craft I am doing (or whether or not I am doing it on my lunch break) generally veggies and dip because they won't stain and they aren't greasy.

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM

but if I am taking a break then cheddar jalapeno cheetos are my favorite or a candy bar...

jmetz4
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:54 PM

I don't usually eat while actually hands on because I am so afraid of getting something on my fabric lol. But that is a good idea for the veggies. I snack when I need a break or if I have to take a break because something has frustrated me :)

Quoting rhiannonaisling:

water and depending on what craft I am doing (or whether or not I am doing it on my lunch break) generally veggies and dip because they won't stain and they aren't greasy.

MissElissa21
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Chips and salsa. But that's my go to snack anytime.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jmetz4
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:12 PM

That sounds good. Pickles and coffee is my all the time snack too. And meal for that matter. I really need to eat better.... :)

Quoting MissElissa21:

Chips and salsa. But that's my go to snack anytime.

kgsharber
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:14 PM
ICED COFFEE OR DR.PEPPER
alf2651
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Sweet Tea. If I snack, it's pistachios. Yum.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)