Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I want a die cut machine!!! WHat to get??

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:06 AM
  • 7 Replies

I really want one and I have been looking at the cricut but there are so many different ones. Plus now I see all kinds of other brands. Does anybody have one they love/hate. I make all my own party stuff for my kids bdays and I figure this would take a lot of the xtra wrk out and I scrapbook a little. Any advice would be great!!

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
melliburger
by Melli on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:30 PM

I'm going to give you a bump! I really don't know anythinga bout those kinds of machines :)

nebcutie
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Go for the cameo!!! I got mine last month and love it and so much better then the cricut! Look at you tube and watch videos. There is sooooo much more you can do with it then the cricut. Just do not buy it from oh my crafts cause you will never get it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jryberg
by Jaime on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:47 PM

i love my cricuit but use it strictly for scrapbooking and card making. I know there are lots of other options out there. 

jridgill
by Jennifer on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:49 PM
I have a cricut but I haven't used it much lately. My 12 year old loves to cut vinyl with it.

There is something similar to a cricut out but you can do more designs with it. I can't think of the name at the moment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CreativeLolis
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 11:29 PM

I love my cricut expression!

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:07 AM
Get the Cameo!! I finally started using mine and I love it!! I had the Cricut expression before and thought that was cool - but I am so stoked with the Cameo! No more cartridges!! Plus, you can scan images and cut, send to your printer and then cut...I love it!

But honestly - YouTube the heck out of both machines. What works for one won't work for all. Best of luck making your decision!! Let us know what you get!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krystlbear_84
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:47 AM

I've been wanting a cutting machine for a while now. I have finally saved up enough to buy it. I ordered the Silhouette Cameo. After talking to one of my friends and hybrid template maker, I decided that it was the one that I needed. You can pretty much cutout whatever you want with it.

Don't Just Stand There....SCRAP Something!
krystlbear's Corner
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN