Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Anyone make any new year craft goals?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Replies (11-20):
gina6239
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:44 AM

My goals are to get better at crocheting, to master the art of Barbie Clothes, and DH and I decided to make a bookshelf Barbie House for DD's birthday and I am going to make as much of the furniture as I can! Also, to start planning a craft business :)

angelbr
by Melissa on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:42 AM

i would like to become better at crocheting and make hats blankets to donate... I also want to start learning about quilting. 

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:58 AM
To actually go through with the ones I start lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sew4fun
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:40 PM

wow that is awesome !

Quoting jridgill:

No but I have been so busy that I must work about 5 hours a day to keep up. So far so good!

JessiMamma
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 2:22 PM

My goal would be to get my crafting space set up & in a good organized, practical way!

Also, I want to make more for myself this year....add some decorative things to my house....its so bare right now!

I have a habit of seeing cute idea, crafting for others, & never for myself =[ 

lil_mama06
by Debbie on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:51 AM

I'm commiting to making snowflakes,blankets,dolls and other toys. And going to take the plunge and start up a website and do some craft shows at the end of the year. 

sham09
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:20 AM

To get good at crocheting and I have some scarf requests and my neice wants me to make her baby doll a blanket and I thought that I could make her one for her bed, the same color..My sister wants an crochet spread and finish my own and anything else that I have time for and crocheting helps me with my weight loss goals because I can crochet instead of snacking..lol

SamKlug
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I like what a lot of ladies have said and I think I just made one for myself.  I really have a rather large list to get done.  That will be my goal.  To complete the list I keep adding too every year.  I think it's time to write out that list so I can start working on it!

Rust.n.Gears
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:53 AM
To knit through my stash
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krystlbear_84
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 5:16 PM
My goal is to create 300 digital layouts/hybrid projects.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)