Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Need ideas here

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:23 PM
  • 2 Replies

We have a covered bridge festival in Oct and I really need idea's on what I can crochet that will sell well. I want to go ahead and start making things now so that I will have plenty of stock when it rolls around. Also I would like suggestions for a name for my booth.

Hugs and Lots of Love to all the Crafter's out there.

Update:

I can crochet about anything well except the chevron stitch in crochet. I want to crochet things for this that will set me apart from the other sellers at this, as people come from all around the USA and other countries. As far as name goes for my booth I am leaning towards Amy's Lovable Crochet.

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
sew4fun
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:44 PM

What about costume pieces? Like capes, crowns, mask, trick or treat bags. You could also do fall themed things like leave buntings, pumpkin buntings, stuffed pumpkins, stuffed turkeys, fall colored throw blankets, fall colored/ themed dish towels, dish rags and pot holders .

As far as names ... Stitchin up fun, The happy stitcher, Your name and Crafts ( like for me it would be Kenderly Crafts) If you tell a little about you and what you like that will help people to help you with names.

sew4fun
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Oh also little capes, hats, sweaters,even dog clothes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)