Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Newbe to the group

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi my names andrea. I'm a stay at home mom to one and love being crafty when i have the time. I love taking pictures and doing fun things w/ them around my house. I love scrapbooking but havent done any in the last couple of years, but would really like to get back into it and some other crafting stuff as well. Cant wait to meet  everyone and get some ideas.scrapbooking

by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 4:21 AM
Replies (11-17):
KeenaStarr
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Who cares!

Lol! Just kidding welcome!:) I'm newish too:) I'm sure you'll find out pretty quickly how diverse mamas on here are

Welcome though really๐Ÿ˜Š
I'm Amanda!๐Ÿ‘‹
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jrobertson20
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome.  My name is Jodi.  I have two little girls who are 2 years old and 2 months old.  During my last pregnancy I taught myself how to crochet.  I mainly make hats (animal, character, and regular) but am starting to try baby shoes and scarves.  I also work full-time as a nurse so it's going to be hard finding time to sit and work on things once I got back (still on maternity leave).  I also used to do scrapbooking but have not worked on much since I had my first daughter.  I have a lot to catch up on!!!!

jridgill
by Jennifer on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! My name is Jennifer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Drea79
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:41 AM

What's that ??

Quoting krystlbear_84:

Hi Andrea....I am a scrapbooker too. I do digital scrapbooning.

krystlbear_84
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:46 AM
Scrapbooking on the computer.

Quoting Drea79:

What's that ??

Quoting krystlbear_84:

Drea79
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:04 PM

That sounds cool ! I would love to be able to learn to that :)

Quoting krystlbear_84:

Scrapbooking on the computer.

Quoting Drea79:

What's that ??

Quoting krystlbear_84:

Momziebytwo
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:49 AM
1 mom liked this
My names Kayla and I am guilty of trying every craft out there lol for now I have settled on crochet and making hairbows. Neither of which my children will wear but I do sell them to pay for my hobby! I made 200$ in less then 5 days from crocheting hats. I switch up my crafts as soon as I get bored lol under my bed is bins of scrap booking materials. I haven't scrap booked in over a year but I will not let my daughter within 50 feet of my stickers! I will buy her her own lol. I have problems.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)