Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

UFO (Unfinished Objects/Projects) January pledge

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:28 PM
  • 24 Replies

Does anyone have UFO/PIGS (projects in grocery sacks) that are waiting to be finished.  If so, pick one for January and pledge to get it finished by January 31.  Post here what the project is that you are going to do, aks for help if there is something stymying you and then when finished, post a picture so we can all see.

I have a king size quilt I need to finish for a friend.  Oh,Oh, now I've gone and done it!

by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DanaG70
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I try not to start a new project before finishing the one I'm working on, and since I make jewelry, they aren't in grocery sacks. =)

Here is a bump for you. lol

melliburger
by Melli on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a list of about ten projects, all that I want to finish soon LOL I know one that cannot get done for several months :)

Hm... how about I try to get my southwest themed wrist warmers done by the end of january?

MissElissa21
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I have my projects up to date and I am working on new ones. I am vowing to get this fabric storage empty by August 1st! We shall see.

cmissamy
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I want to wind all the yarn in my stash into balls, and make a place so I can just sit and crochet.

Jukebox_Jenny
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 4:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm usually working on a few things at once...keeps me from getting bored. I have a pair of longies, fingerless gloves, a sweater and a hat all in progress right now. They'll all get done in time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jryberg
by Jaime on Jan. 6, 2013 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I am going to finish the cross stitch project for my daughter 

JasonsMom2007
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a huge stack of unfinished scrapbook pages but I'm keeping up to date and finishing those as I can
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
britniwheeler
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I have too many projects, but this month I am going to be making my girls dresses with a new pattern that I got and using fabric that I have laying around. I might even get ambitious and make matching hair bows! LOL We will see. I already finish one dress and cape 

RutterMama
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh girl, I have too many to count!

connor12907
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this

I have ONE ufo.. I am working on it this week. :) I completely forgot about a quilt I promised a friend who had a baby in August.. We moved in June and my stash got covered. I am 2 rows into the quilt, 6 to go!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN