Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

UFO (Unfinished Objects/Projects) January pledge

Posted by   + Show Post

Does anyone have UFO/PIGS (projects in grocery sacks) that are waiting to be finished.  If so, pick one for January and pledge to get it finished by January 31.  Post here what the project is that you are going to do, aks for help if there is something stymying you and then when finished, post a picture so we can all see.

I have a king size quilt I need to finish for a friend.  Oh,Oh, now I've gone and done it!

by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Replies (21-24):
annabelle338
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this

This. I need to glue some flowers on or maybe paint something on it. It will probably only take twenty minutes... I just havnt done it! lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jryberg
by Jaime on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Placemats finished

Here is my first UFO completed this month! I purchased the supplies for these new placemats last January and started them in December so today I finished. I now have 8 handmade placemats that look cute with my dishes... now I need new napkins but I think I may just pick some up at the store today.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Navy_Wife08
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I have 2 skirts I need to finish for Miss A. 

perfect01
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Very pretty!

Quoting jryberg:

Placemats finished

Here is my first UFO completed this month! I purchased the supplies for these new placemats last January and started them in December so today I finished. I now have 8 handmade placemats that look cute with my dishes... now I need new napkins but I think I may just pick some up at the store today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN