Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

some fun jewelry I made. :)

Posted by   + Show Post

Earrings:

Bracelet:

Necklaces:

Not super fancy but they were super fun to make.  :)  

in love     family in the van  expecting baby

Rob and Me with all of our kids..Dean, Jacob, Garrett, Ally, Zack, Jackson and one on the way.  I love my big family.

by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Replies (11-20):
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shell3m
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Thank you so much Jasmine!  :)

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Cute!

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Is that you and your boo in your avi? Mine just shaved his head before he left to the ship too haha I didn't like it at first but now I loves it :)

Quoting shell3m:

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Cute!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RutterMama
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Awesome!

shell3m
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:30 PM

yes that's him.  I love him so much, I never thought I'd be happy again and he's proven me wrong...lol  and he was losing his hair anyway so I told him to give up the game and just shave it and he did and I love it!  :) 

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Is that you and your boo in your avi? Mine just shaved his head before he left to the ship too haha I didn't like it at first but now I loves it :)

Quoting shell3m:

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Cute!

in love     family in the van  expecting baby

Rob and Me with all of our kids..Dean, Jacob, Garrett, Ally, Zack, Jackson and one on the way.  I love my big family.

shell3m
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Thanks Tia!  :)  It was so much to get back to it.  :)

Quoting RutterMama:

Awesome!

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Dude Frank thought he was getting a bald spot but it was like tiny!  He wanted to do that hair thing to fix it but then decided he would go bald lol I was like well, it's your hair!  Now I like it :)

Quoting shell3m:

yes that's him.  I love him so much, I never thought I'd be happy again and he's proven me wrong...lol  and he was losing his hair anyway so I told him to give up the game and just shave it and he did and I love it!  :) 

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Quoting shell3m:

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Cute!

shell3m
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:36 PM

I asked him if he wanted to do that and he said no, too much money so he just shaved it off.  Tell your man to get one of those hand held mirror and hang it from the shower head, that way that hot water in the shower will soften his hair before he shaves.  It's easier on the scalp.  :)  Just a trick if he's not already doing that.  :) 

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Dude Frank thought he was getting a bald spot but it was like tiny!  He wanted to do that hair thing to fix it but then decided he would go bald lol I was like well, it's your hair!  Now I like it :)

Quoting shell3m:

jridgill
by Jennifer on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:21 AM
So cute! Love the colors
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sew4fun
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Oh these are fun ! Love the peace sign and heart ones

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN