Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

My latest project. More pics in replies!

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:28 AM
  • 40 Replies
1 mom liked this

I recently finished this and loved the way it turned out. Leopard print zipper flower and headband.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DaiTilley
by Dai on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Gorgeous!! I love zipper flowers, and I have a mild obsession with embellished headbands :3
bchic24
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Me too! But sadly they aren't my top sellers. There seems to be few of us who appreciate a good zipper flower lol.

Quoting DaiTilley:

Gorgeous!! I love zipper flowers, and I have a mild obsession with embellished headbands :3
DaiTilley
by Dai on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Really? I'd have thought they'd sell really well!
I'm a very textural person, so "out-of-place" textures like a rough zipper edge on what's normally a soft petal always grab my eye!

Quoting bchic24:

Me too! But sadly they aren't my top sellers. There seems to be few of us who appreciate a good zipper flower lol.

Quoting DaiTilley:

bchic24
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Me too. But I also like things that are a cross between feminine and masculine, soft and hard. I kind of love a little punk rock flare lol.

Quoting DaiTilley:

I'm a very textural person, so "out-of-place" textures like a rough zipper edge on what's normally a soft petal always grab my eye!

Quoting bchic24:

Quoting DaiTilley:

DaiTilley
by Dai on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Exactly! Things like that are always visually interesting to me. You basically described the overwhelming majority of my wardrobe! Lol

Quoting bchic24:

Me too. But I also like things that are a cross between feminine and masculine, soft and hard. I kind of love a little punk rock flare lol.

Quoting DaiTilley:

Quoting bchic24:

Quoting DaiTilley:

bchic24
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Same here! Lol

Quoting DaiTilley:

Exactly! Things like that are always visually interesting to me. You basically described the overwhelming majority of my wardrobe! Lol

Quoting bchic24:

Quoting DaiTilley:

Quoting bchic24:

Quoting DaiTilley:

TwinMomma122304
by Melanie on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I like it!  My girls would LOVE it - they are huge into headbands!

annabelle338
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Love it!
jridgill
by Jennifer on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this
That so cute! Good job.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sew4fun
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this

very cute

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)