Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Been MIA!

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:11 AM
  • 12 Replies
Sorry I haven't been in lately - been sewing a lot for luanded.com and writing and queuing posts or Daft Crafts and my personal blog. Also just spending time with the fam while G was out of school for winter break! Swinging back into the routine now that he's back in school so I will get back to the daily group posts tomorrow.

How have you guys been?! What's new??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissElissa21
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Yay for family time! I have been sewing and cleaning a lot.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Welcome back Cody!!

I have been great! We had a nice Christmas, and New Year. My husband's birthday was the 31 and mine was last Sunday. Now that all of that is over and done with, we can get back to our normal lives, which includes bowling tournaments and school outings. =)

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Happy birthday to you and you hubs, a bit belated!! :)

Quoting DanaG70:

Welcome back Cody!!

I have been great! We had a nice Christmas, and New Year. My husband's birthday was the 31 and mine was last Sunday. Now that all of that is over and done with, we can get back to our normal lives, which includes bowling tournaments and school outings. =)

shell3m
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Glad your back and you got enjoy some mommy and son time.  :)  That's always nice.  :)  I got moved into my new apartment and my boyfriend and I are doing great and his kids and my kids actually get along and are doing great.  I just got back into the group myself...lol

in love     family in the van  expecting baby

Rob and Me with all of our kids..Dean, Jacob, Garrett, Ally, Zack, Jackson and one on the way.  I love my big family.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Thank you!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Happy birthday to you and you hubs, a bit belated!! :)

Quoting DanaG70:

Welcome back Cody!!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Happy to hear things are going well for you! Hope they continue to go well! :)

Quoting shell3m:

Glad your back and you got enjoy some mommy and son time.  :)  That's always nice.  :)  I got moved into my new apartment and my boyfriend and I are doing great and his kids and my kids actually get along and are doing great.  I just got back into the group myself...lol

RutterMama
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:48 AM

You have been gone from here! I'm having a hard time getting back in the swing of things too - better yet, trying to make an entirely new routine!

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:26 PM

Had a nice Christmas break with my family. Both dh and our oldest ds were out for like 11 days I think it was. My oldest ds's 8th birthday was on Monday and that was also the day we found out we are having another boy. So 3 boys and 1 girl. I'm so excited and his name will be Ashton Cody. :)  My ds's birthday party will be this Saturday at Funspot.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:30 AM
Congrats on another boy! Love his name! ;)

Quoting AidanCamsMom:

Had a nice Christmas break with my family. Both dh and our oldest ds were out for like 11 days I think it was. My oldest ds's 8th birthday was on Monday and that was also the day we found out we are having another boy. So 3 boys and 1 girl. I'm so excited and his name will be Ashton Cody. :)  My ds's birthday party will be this Saturday at Funspot.

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Thank you! :)

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Congrats on another boy! Love his name! ;)

Quoting AidanCamsMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN