Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Thursday! How are ya? Crafting today?

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:01 PM
  • 16 Replies

Sorry this is so late going up!

How has your day been so far? What's new? What ya been up to today?

Have you done any crafting? Have any planned for this evening?

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I wrote some blog posts this morning and am working on a Mon-stor today! :) Cleaned my entire main floor today! AND found a home for the kittie! :D Yay!

I am also running sale for breaking 1,100 FB fans on my biz page! WOW what a big number! Cray cray! So exciting, though. :)

Between the cleaning and woman picking up the cat I have been out of my studio until a bit ago but cracking at it hard to finish this Mon-stor before G gets off the bus!

AriannasMommy84
by Crystal on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:09 PM

I'm finishing up one of the pokemon hats for Clay, & I've just finished the I-cord for the hat I'm currently making. Just have to piece it together and I'm done!

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)
American by birth, USAF wife by the Grace of God

coast guardknittingteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Woot! Yay for productivity!

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

I'm finishing up one of the pokemon hats for Clay, & I've just finished the I-cord for the hat I'm currently making. Just have to piece it together and I'm done!

AriannasMommy84
by Crystal on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:13 PM

yay! I still have a few other things to finish as well...but I've been working on these two hats(esp the pokenerd one) for almost 2.5 weeks.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Woot! Yay for productivity!

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)
American by birth, USAF wife by the Grace of God

coast guardknittingteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat

warmcoffee
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:16 PM

I really need to get to the craft store for more yarn. In the meantime, I've decided to make a blanket from scrap pieces of yarn. It will sort of look like a patchwork quilt only yarn crocheted. 

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Looooooong...my youngest son's bus was early and we got up late (luckily just in time however) and the older two didn't want to get on their lessons (they are in a public online school but because the youngest is autistic and can't read he doesn't qualify to attend at this time) but between helping with lessons I made a girlie duffel style gym bag for my daughter and started (just barely) the one for my youngest son...If I finish that we are going to the Y today so they can swim (since I am not feeling great I will probably sit in the atrium while they have a blast and craft...I may take a sewing project to cut out and will certainly take some craftlace projects or a coloring project...Otherwise we will stay home and when I finish I will take a nap...I like plan b better than plan a right now! And I have a craft lace project to finish tonight...

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:41 PM

I've thought about getting a membership to the Y - do you like it? Ours is about 20 minutes away so I'm not sure how often we would really go.

Quoting rhiannonaisling:

Looooooong...my youngest son's bus was early and we got up late (luckily just in time however) and the older two didn't want to get on their lessons (they are in a public online school but because the youngest is autistic and can't read he doesn't qualify to attend at this time) but between helping with lessons I made a girlie duffel style gym bag for my daughter and started (just barely) the one for my youngest son...If I finish that we are going to the Y today so they can swim (since I am not feeling great I will probably sit in the atrium while they have a blast and craft...I may take a sewing project to cut out and will certainly take some craftlace projects or a coloring project...Otherwise we will stay home and when I finish I will take a nap...I like plan b better than plan a right now! And I have a craft lace project to finish tonight...

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:45 PM

You should post progress shots!

Quoting warmcoffee:

I really need to get to the craft store for more yarn. In the meantime, I've decided to make a blanket from scrap pieces of yarn. It will sort of look like a patchwork quilt only yarn crocheted. 

melliburger
by Melli on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:52 PM

I'm trying to find the motivation to finish the first of mil's wrist warmers. That way I can use the loom for my order. I made a video tutorial for a friend sot hat was fun :) I might work on a few other loom projects, it's too dark to really go into my craft room, even with my lamp!

angelbr
by Melissa on Jan. 10, 2013 at 6:02 PM
i finished my crochet blanket today, i made a seperate post with a pic. I want to start a nee project just not sure what lol. I am helping the boys make a carrot cake later since their dad's bday is today so we will have cake and ice cream later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN