Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Friday! How are you? Are you crafting today??

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:32 AM
  • 26 Replies
Hi guys! How are you this lovely Friday? How is the weather?

What are your plans for the day? Working? Baking? Cleaning? Anything fun planned for the weekend?

Are you going to craft today? What was the last thing you made? What's on your crafty line up to do next?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:36 AM
Well, it's 4:30 in the morning and I am wide awake thanks to a terrible night mare! :(

But on my agenda for today - laundry, finishing a Mon-stor, listing him on luanded.com, starting another one.

The weather is wet now but supposed to get up in the 60s and be windy.

There is a local networking group meetup tonight I am debating on going to! Need to start spreading the local word about my indie business!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jryberg
by Jaime on Jan. 11, 2013 at 7:24 AM

Good Morning - another day at the office for me :( I am going to sit in front of the tv after Kaitlyn goes to bed and work on the cross stitch project I am tring to finish this month. I have great plans of doing some sewing this weekend as well as moving my sewing area up to the office so I can keep it set up and still use my kitchen table (or I may claim some room in the family room....) we shall see.

Jodyblonde2007
by Joanna on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:13 AM

today's plans are to spend time with my mom today. She should be here in a couple more hours. We are doing a late Christmas so I need to go and wrap her presents and my stepdads presents. yes I neglected to wrap them when I wrapped the rest of the presents back in december. but I did it on purpose if I'd wrapped them then my kids would have gotten into them and destroyed their gifts. Also later on today me and DH are going out for the night (which will be a first in a long time). The weather here is raining. Suppose to get up in the high 60s but suppose to rain all day. On my crafting list I am going to work on a purse I started last night if I have time. If I don't then oh well it can wait until tomorrow.

christydwiggins
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:39 AM

I'm going to do as little as possible today. For some reason for the past 3 or 4 nights I have been having problems going to sleep so yesterday I took a nap....ok not a nap I got in bed at 8 am after dropping the kids off at school and I didn't wake up until 12:30 which helped the headach that I had and I actually slept last night ( but I did get up a few times) so now all I want to do is go back to bed. Its misting out side so that don't really help. As far as crafting goes. I may make another bracelet but I really need to work on my Ga Bulldog Blanket that I've been working on. I haven't been able to work on it every day so its taking longer then what I want it to. 

deadlights86
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:42 AM

I think cleaning is the word of the day plus my ds has pink eye so off to the dr we will go. Other than that I have no idea whats going on.

deeredone2
by Deedra on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Happy Friday to you too!  Got a little sewing planned for today and I'm doing a consultation for another baby shower.  Got some laundry going and having a cup of tea while I surf the web.  My car is in the shop so I'm home until they can fix it.  Hopefully it wont be all day.  The weather right now is gloomy, no sun.  On a brighter side it's suppose to get up to 70 today!  YAY!  Have a great rest of the day!

MammaKoi
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Its raining here today and I'm great today. All my house cleaning was done yesterday! I'm baking a cinnamone almond cheesecake today for hubby. Well sunday my son goes to his first birthday party for a classmate. I'm going to sit down I think and start making my baby quilt for my little bean. Last thing I made was a wine bottle bag for my dad. After my blanket I'm off to do bows for Febuary when we do a vending evet with some friends. 

turtle07
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:03 AM
No crafting today. My hubby is leaving in two days for 3 weeks. So we are trying to spend as much time together as we can
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamKlug
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:11 AM

There is Miss Cody!  Been missin you woman!  Lol.  As for the agenda today, homework first, then to pick up my check, have to buy new pants for the youngest becase her are too small and all went to the oldest.  Don't ask how that happened.  I'm still trying to figure it out.  Lol.  After that, I have to go to my docs office and pick up my script, get it filled, get home work on some orders for hats, then off to both my jobs tonight.  It's gonna be a long day, but it's what I need right now.  Especially with hubby being gone.  As for hubby he might be out sooner than expected.  His friend of the court representative has a very crooked record and just screwed up majorly.  So the lawyer we have for hubbys disability is going to help us get the representative taken care of.  Lol.  He screwed himself and more than just my hubby.  It's been fun, but I can't wait until he's home!  I miss him!

TwinMomma122304
by Melanie on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:06 AM

It's raining here too :(  It's melting all of our snow!  I woke up at 5 this morning with awful cold symptoms and the discovery that our cable/internet/phone was having an outage.  Boo.  It just came back up and I'm just sitting here not feeling up to doing much.  I have to attempt some laundry - the mountain is not getting any smaller!  As for crafts, I need to figure out what I can make with the yarn I have on hand (maybe a bag....or a head wrap thingy).  I need to go find some new colors for the next baby blanket I need to make!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN