Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Monday! How are you? Are you crafting?

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:43 AM
  • 22 Replies
Hi! Are you up to anything fun today? Or just doing chores around the house? Working the day job?

Are you going to do any crafting today? If so what?

How about those resolutions? Are you sticking with them?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I am going to be making and listing two Mon-stors, and packaging my three orders from the weekend. A postal run, then I'm excited to stop by a new business called Recycled Fabrics!!!!!! They sell recycled fabric, haha. Notions, machines, etc - it is a thrift store just for craft supplies! I am so pumped! This will make running a green business even easier!!!
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:10 AM
Just made the boy some egg for breakfast! :)

Did I mention I was going vegetarian again?! I think it has been almost a week now. :)
mikesmom65270
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:13 AM

I'm quilting a quilt for the newest grandson due at the end of this month.  It's going to be a rush to get done in time but think I will make it.  I'll post a picture when it's done.

MissElissa21
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Both of my kids are home sick. We cleaned the livingroom and set up a big fluffy pit for them to lay all over and watch TV. I am sitting in my craft area thinking about cutting out this dress pattern and getting started on it. I have the fabric and the pattern and an idea of how to do it, I am just a scardey cat to get started.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:52 AM

no crafting hubby got fired and i have a puking up 3 yr old but potty training seems to be going ok she woke up dry but diarhea i gotta go to the store with her because hubby still needs to go in today so my look for work plans arent gonna be for todayi've told him that if i cant find work by the time we get the w2's and tax return back we're taking the money and going to tulsa where his mom can babysit while we both look for work

EmmasMom0706
by Val on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:54 AM

It's my day to volunteering dd's class. Then she has an appointment for a check up. After dinner time I may have time for a little crocheting. 

momof2cuteboys
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:57 AM

I am trying to decide what to do with my 3 yr old daughters jeans.  LOL She has got some holes in a few pair and I was thinking about getting some stretchy lace or fabric and patching them with it.  I can't decide if I shoud do the lace or just fabric.  Still pretty cold here... maybe lace on top of fabric?  What do you all think?

jmetz4
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:58 AM
I am fighting off an allergy attack. I think today will be coffee and crafting. What state are you in? I want to go to that store! :-) Oh and taking the rugrat to school.
moonlitnitz
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Im working on another chainmail braclet today.
jmetz4
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this
The lace sounds like it would be cute

Quoting momof2cuteboys:

I am trying to decide what to do with my 3 yr old daughters jeans.  LOL She has got some holes in a few pair and I was thinking about getting some stretchy lace or fabric and patching them with it.  I can't decide if I shoud do the lace or just fabric.  Still pretty cold here... maybe lace on top of fabric?  What do you all think?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)