Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting ready for some hockey!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:30 PM
  • 7 Replies

This totally didn't come out the way I expected it to, but I really like the character it ended up w/. The picture isn't the greatest. The ginormousness of the logo forced me to sew it on on an angle...which gives it that 'rejected stamp' appeal.

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
DaiTilley
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Booooooo GO BLACKHAWKS!!!
:)
Great work momma! Now you just have to get behind the right team ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Miranda1127
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Ummmmm....delusional much? There is only ONE team to get behind and I've been behind them since birth ;)

Thank you. I'll definitely need to use a smaller hook next time, but all in all I'm happy w/the end result. It was one of those 'work w/ what ya got' moments. After 3 days of non stop crocheting orders I was totally not up for giving the logo another shot....lol.

Quoting DaiTilley:

DaiTilley
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Lol! :)
Are they your home team? I'm a Chicago girl through and through :)
And it really did turn out nice! I totally understand where you're coming from... After getting a good chunk of a cardigan done only to realize that I'd messed up from the very beginning and having to tear it ALLLL the way back, I'm feeling a bit tapped too :P

Quoting Miranda1127:

Ummmmm....delusional much? There is only ONE team to get behind and I've been behind them since birth ;)

Thank you. I'll definitely need to use a smaller hook next time, but all in all I'm happy w/the end result. It was one of those 'work w/ what ya got' moments. After 3 days of non stop crocheting orders I was totally not up for giving the logo another shot....lol.

Quoting DaiTilley:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krystlbear_84
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:47 PM

nice

Don't Just Stand There....SCRAP Something!
krystlbear's Corner
Miranda1127
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes they are. Philly girls simply do NOT get behind a non Philly team....no matter how poorly that team may be doing *coughcoughEaglescough*.

Uggghhh...IDK what I would have done. Probably ditched the project for awhile that's for sure. Thankfully this wasn't an order, it was inspired by a combination of the strike being lifted and my latest orange angry bird creation. I finished up all of my orders and had tons of orange and blk left over so just figured I would give it a shot.

Speaking of the orange angry bird........I'm happy w/those results too.

Quoting DaiTilley:

Lol! :)
Are they your home team? I'm a Chicago girl through and through :)
And it really did turn out nice! I totally understand where you're coming from... After getting a good chunk of a cardigan done only to realize that I'd messed up from the very beginning and having to tear it ALLLL the way back, I'm feeling a bit tapped too :P

Quoting Miranda1127:

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:07 PM

nice colors

lalasmama2007
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Let's go Flyers!

Hockey

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)