Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Humpday! How goes? Getting crafty today?

Happy Wednesday! What are you up to today? Working? Cleaning? Errands? Anything fun?

Do you plan to craft today? What a making?

If you have a shop, how has this yea been for you so far? :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Replies (11-20):
Oleary1024
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 1:58 PM
My only day off so I'm playing with the babies and doing housework, but I did get two rows of my first quilt peiced and will hopefully get a little more done during afternoon nap! Also made a cover for my kindle and a bag for my 2 yr old DD's ever growing Dino collection.
Brieshon
by Silver Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Meh. One of my son's Kinder classmates is being mean to him (telling him repeatedly that he's going to hell for not believing what she does and not leaving him alone when he asks her to). And I found out that my friend is leaving her husband, which will be healthy in the long run (he is a total a-hole) but I'm so sad and anxious for her right now. 2 people who were going to do fun hat orders are backing out, darn it.

At least I'm looking forward to creating a good crochet skull applique. I'm convinced I can do it. Lol

Sorry to be such a downer! :(
SamKlug
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Feeling ALOT better today.  It was funny I get antibiotics for my tooth, and not even 24 hours later I'm sick as heck.  Lol.  Oh well.  At least the antibiotic is helping.  Especially considering yesterday I couldn't work at all and I had a double shift.  Still bummed about it, but today I get to go back and make that money again.  My kids have been a big help too!  They have been wearing their hair bows to school and now some of the kids in their classes want them too!  So I have to get those done tonight when I get home from work.  Amazingly enough, they have been paying for them too!  For the younger ones, I set the price at $2.00.  Figured it's a good start and most parents are willing to say ok.  Other than that, I've been FINALLY working on the hat order that I've been trying to get to.  Somehow the motivation bit me in the butt and now I'm on a roll.  Over the next couple of days I should have them done and shipped.  Yay!

melliburger
by Melli on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:20 PM

I woke up 10 or 15 min before the se chat lol Slow day for us today. I have a dq due today and I'm almost done with the hat for my order. Just need to work on the final wrist warmer before that's done! I'm really tired honestly. I've been tired no matter how long I sleep :/

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Aw teething is so hard to watch. Hope the tooth breaks through soon!

Quoting momof3inTN:

I am hoping my littlest munchkin will have popped out that tooth that's been bugging him. He turns a year old a week from tomorrow (NO! They grow up too fast!). Extracurricular activities from 3:00-6:30 tonight. I'm hoping to hit the store for more yarn while the kiddos are busy. Then back home to rush through dinner, baths and getting the kids to bed. Wednesday afternoons/evenings are so crazy busy. I hope I can get a few hats made at various points today so I have a supply to work with but that depends on how clingy little Gideon is. :-)

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:20 PM

Hope that you feel better soon!

Quoting rmgriffberg:

Today i had to go to dr. Found inhave a bad cold that is turning into bronchitis so dr. Gave antibiotics to try to get rid of it before it gets worse. Im 35 weeks so i feel like crap

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:22 PM

I hope you are feeling better! :( Can't wait to see your new crochet work with the chevron though!

Quoting MissElissa21:

I am so not getting crafty today. I am trying to catch up on some housework that I haven't been able to do since I have been sick. I finally figured out the chevron in crochet, so I will be working on that some more when I get Emma from school, but that's about it. 

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Yay for helping your friend with her shop! What does she sell?

Quoting christydwiggins:

I've been helping my friend with her shop ideas today and getting everything together so she can have a game plan. Now I'm starting to add some ready to ship items to the shop that will be on sale + free shipping. Other then that I'm not sure if I'm going to get crafting done today. I got to get these items I have made up out of here before we move. 

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Yay for new jewelry supplies! I have been way busy and haven't been on CM much either - it's hard to catch up!

Quoting boxergirl86:

I am trying to get as much housework done so I can make some jewelry, I just got some new supplies in the mail!!! I am also trying to catch up on CM I have been busy with family and health issues but I am finally back :) And am researching business permits/licenses for hubby, we want to start a landscaping business this year :)

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Man, seems like a lot of people are under the weather. Hope you feel better soon! Cute scarf!

Quoting Anryan:

chilling cause i am sick and working on a fox scarf :O). Eventually he will have ears, legs and a tail as well lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN