Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Here's what I've made this week! **PIC Heavy**

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Tia
  • 34 Replies
5 moms liked this

AND got them all listed! Even had a couple sales!

by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
roxxyt
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:13 AM

How cute all of them, Great work. 

sew4fun
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Oh my goodness such cuteness ! Love them all, espcially the hearts. I am in love with the woven heart, is there a tutorial you would like to share for it ? I would love to make my teen daughter one.

billssweety
by Cyndi on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Oh My Gosh I love all it but those last 2 I want for me!! Do you think they are big enough for an adult woman? I like to wear big flowers and I totally think that is super cute and I think I could pull it off....what do you think??
Vinsmomma
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Cute bows!! Love them all
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RutterMama
by Tia on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:33 AM

I'd love to share a tutorial, but I kindof made it up. What I did is take 2 - 4 pieces of 3/8" ribbon. For the single one, I cut them to about 3.5" each piece and angled them at 90degrees on each other, then laid the other end over top next to it. Does that make sense? I'll try to find a tut if I can.

Quoting sew4fun:

Oh my goodness such cuteness ! Love them all, espcially the hearts. I am in love with the woven heart, is there a tutorial you would like to share for it ? I would love to make my teen daughter one.

RutterMama
by Tia on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Girl, absolutely!! I wear them, and love to clip some of my bows on my woven headbands!! Let me know if I can help or if you need anything!

Quoting billssweety:

Oh My Gosh I love all it but those last 2 I want for me!! Do you think they are big enough for an adult woman? I like to wear big flowers and I totally think that is super cute and I think I could pull it off....what do you think??

RutterMama
by Tia on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Thank you!

Quoting roxxyt:

How cute all of them, Great work. 

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Great job love them all

warmcoffee
by Bronze Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:49 PM

OMG! You have been a busy bee! They are absolutely adorable !!!!! 

billssweety
by Cyndi on Jan. 18, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Can you PM me your store info?  Or I'd also be up for a trade??  Also anyway you could do that heart style in a Minnie design?  We go to Disneyland 2nd week of Feb, would LOVE to have one to wear with my Minnie shirt!!  THanks!

Quoting RutterMama:

Girl, absolutely!! I wear them, and love to clip some of my bows on my woven headbands!! Let me know if I can help or if you need anything!

Quoting billssweety:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)