Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Cricut Cartridges?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:43 PM
  • 12 Replies

Anyone have any that they want to sell? Or know of somewhere online to get them cheap?

by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eFreak23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Hard to find them cheap anymore, but eBay is where I still go.  It is hit or miss.  JoAnne's has the best deals for Cricut cartridges, in my opinion.  

baby7810
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:49 PM

sometimes i go to   #mce_temp_url# 

nsrush83
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:50 PM

We dont have a JoAnnes where I live..boo! LOL I might have to go to one when I visit my sister out of town!  What kind of deals do they have?

Quoting eFreak23:

Hard to find them cheap anymore, but eBay is where I still go.  It is hit or miss.  JoAnne's has the best deals for Cricut cartridges, in my opinion.  

nsrush83
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Book marked it! Thanks!

Quoting baby7810:

sometimes i go to   #mce_temp_url# 

eFreak23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this

They do 30 and 40% off on Cricut cartridges or they mark them all down to 25.99 or 35.99.  That is when I buy the most expensive of the cartridges.  Check JoAnn's online.   See what they have.

Quoting nsrush83:

We dont have a JoAnnes where I live..boo! LOL I might have to go to one when I visit my sister out of town!  What kind of deals do they have?

Quoting eFreak23:

JasonsMom2007
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:06 PM
There's a program you can buy that lets you cut anything. I so want it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
eFreak23
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Be careful with Cricutmachine.com.  They have had a problem with cc theft for a while.  They know about it... they don't seem to care.  I had my cc information stolen through them.  I know it was them because it was a card I never used and that was the only place I bought anything.  Come to find out that about 5 or 6 of my friends had the same problem.  It may be all good now, I haven't shopped there since it happened, but I know it was rampant for a bit.

nsrush83
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Yikes!

Quoting eFreak23:

Be careful with Cricutmachine.com.  They have had a problem with cc theft for a while.  They know about it... they don't seem to care.  I had my cc information stolen through them.  I know it was them because it was a card I never used and that was the only place I bought anything.  Come to find out that about 5 or 6 of my friends had the same problem.  It may be all good now, I haven't shopped there since it happened, but I know it was rampant for a bit.

jridgill
by Jennifer on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:28 PM
I have about 6 I think. I plan on selling them and my machine. I let my mom borrow it about 3 months ago but she never used it. I'll have to check and see what all I have but you are welcome to first dibs.
nsrush83
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Thanks!!! PM me!

Quoting jridgill:

I have about 6 I think. I plan on selling them and my machine. I let my mom borrow it about 3 months ago but she never used it. I'll have to check and see what all I have but you are welcome to first dibs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)