Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I'm a lucky woman...(my latest haul)

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:43 PM
  • 6 Replies

I told my dh that since we had to go near the craft store anyways I wanted to go into Joann's to price the fabric for a couple of projects (a gender-neutral baby quilt) and paperless paper towels.

This is what we left with...

These three are for the quilt...It is going to be a checkerboard pattern.

And these four are for the paperless paper towels...The brown is terrycloth and the other two are flannel.

And he didn't even get upset or give me a dirty look even though we were just going to "look"...

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
my2sweetjoys
by Kay on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:02 PM

I see Star Wars!!!I have a star wars fan and want to make him a pillow. That looks like a great selection.Glad you did not get in "trouble"! Lol

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:06 PM

I saw several star wars patterns at Joann's today in there character prints...flannels and cottons.

Quoting my2sweetjoys:

I see Star Wars!!!I have a star wars fan and want to make him a pillow. That looks like a great selection.Glad you did not get in "trouble"! Lol

my2sweetjoys
by Kay on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Thanks, I will have to take a trip there.It is hard to find but he is super excited about changing his room in star wars

Quoting rhiannonaisling:

I saw several star wars patterns at Joann's today in there character prints...flannels and cottons.

Quoting my2sweetjoys:

melliburger
by Melli on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:18 PM

How fun! :)

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:20 PM
I love paper less towels! I'm making some for dai and Melli :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by Jennifer on Jan. 27, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Every time I tell my husband I need to run into a fabric store "real quick" he looks at me and smiles like he knows I'm full of it. Haha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)