Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

help! mildly ot, maybe a lil adult...

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:37 PM
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this
I think, I'm driving my hubby nuts! I may or may not be slightly tipsy (read, really tipsy). I have been drinking rum, and I get 1 of 2 side effects. Either moody/opinionated, or naked. If I was naked, I would be MIA so... you should gather which I am. He's talking about his friend's relationship and I am totally cutting him down because the girl with said problems is my BFF and I know better than him about her. :/ I need something to occupy my brain power besides arguing with him about something neither one of us has any control over. What kind of craft should I throw my tipsy self into instead? I have 3 hours before I try to go to bed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larisa72
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:38 PM

personally, I'd avoid crafts and go for the other side effect...more fun and less likely to do damage to yourself :-)

Anniea90
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL I was going to say screw crafts and go get naked. :D

Quoting Larisa72:

personally, I'd avoid crafts and go for the other side effect...more fun and less likely to do damage to yourself :-)

Oleary1024
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Agreed, Naked! Or better yet, naked crafts :)
MissElissa21
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:03 PM
Haha, believe me, sober, I would prefer naked, but it's passed that point... i know, if I don't go to bed, or find something to occupy my brain, I will be raging about things that have no effect on me... it's only 8, so bedtime is not an option. And he has a friend on her way, so I don't want to put her in the middle. She wouldn't care if she was tipsy too, but I am out of rum...

Quoting Larisa72:

MissElissa21
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:04 PM
Horn dogs! The whole lot of ya'. Lmao! J/k

Quoting Oleary1024:

Agreed, Naked! Or better yet, naked crafts :)
ZsMommy
by Heids on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:08 PM
2 moms liked this

NOT SEWING-you'll probably sew your fingers tonight!!!

MrsJoe125
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Lol

Quoting MissElissa21:

Haha, believe me, sober, I would prefer naked, but it's passed that point... i know, if I don't go to bed, or find something to occupy my brain, I will be raging about things that have no effect on me... it's only 8, so bedtime is not an option. And he has a friend on her way, so I don't want to put her in the middle. She wouldn't care if she was tipsy too, but I am out of rum...

Quoting Larisa72:

MrsJoe125
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:13 PM
I would be rochet. I don't drink, but I get moody/opinionated (like now). I'm just hanging out here (CM) waiting to put my LO to bed so we can get to the more pleasant part of our evening, watching tv together (WITHOUT THE KIDS!!!!!)
MissElissa21
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:19 PM
2 moms liked this
You speak the truth oh wise heids! NOT SEWING! I just cut out a pattern, and let's just say, I need to print another one in the morning that has a better chance of being accurate...

Quoting ZsMommy:

NOT SEWING-you'll probably sew your fingers tonight!!!

Rust.n.Gears
by Silver Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:21 PM
3 moms liked this
Painting. That can be interesting and messing up can be beautiful.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)