Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

help! mildly ot, maybe a lil adult...

Posted by   + Show Post
I think, I'm driving my hubby nuts! I may or may not be slightly tipsy (read, really tipsy). I have been drinking rum, and I get 1 of 2 side effects. Either moody/opinionated, or naked. If I was naked, I would be MIA so... you should gather which I am. He's talking about his friend's relationship and I am totally cutting him down because the girl with said problems is my BFF and I know better than him about her. :/ I need something to occupy my brain power besides arguing with him about something neither one of us has any control over. What kind of craft should I throw my tipsy self into instead? I have 3 hours before I try to go to bed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Replies (21-29):
MissElissa21
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:59 AM
You should have seen me typing everything. I had one eye closed and I was pushing 1 letter at a time lol. It was a challenge! I wound up staying loud and opinionated. I learned how to cut my hubby's hair so it's sexy like I like it. We have a kids game called Snorta. It's hilarious and we play when we are drinking. Last night, I was the only one drinking, so I don't know how fun it would have been to play alone lol. I should have done a color by numbers thing. I love to color in coloring books.

Quoting MamaFrankie:

You type way better than I do drunk.

Play it safe and color . I'm not kidding ny little sister is in college and has some how turned color by numbers a drinking game. Maybe use it as a soberup game
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:28 PM

make dinos i'll bet you can crank out several

RutterMama
by Tia on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:35 PM
2 moms liked this

SCREW CRAFTS AND SCREW... oh, wait... did I say that online?!?

ZsMommy
by Heids on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:58 PM

LOL-you were tipsy-and couldn't spell it-BUWAHAHA-That's great E!laughing

Quoting MissElissa21:

He couldn't care less about what I say sober or tipyy. He knew from the beginning I was very blunt and honest about what I think. He just lets me go. Lol I love him :)

Quoting MrsJoe125:

Lol

I'm not a drama starter either.

Glad ur dh won't care in the am. :-) Mine already doesn't. The "discussion" was about MY son. (All our kids r both of ours, but this kid is sooooo like his mother it's almost scary.)

Quoting MissElissa21:

I am in the right kind of mood to start some pointless drama in a drama group on cm. I am just really not that type of cm member, and don't plan on being. I'd rather argue with hubby. In the end he will blame it on the al al al alco alcohol, and I will be just as productive in life tomorrow. I just don't have the energy to explain why I am always right to him tonight and I want to craft!

My kids are way sleeping, and my mom got me tipsy... bad mommy! Lol

Quoting MrsJoe125:

I would be rochet. I don't drink, but I get moody/opinionated (like now). I'm just hanging out here (CM) waiting to put my LO to bed so we can get to the more pleasant part of our evening, watching tv together (WITHOUT THE KIDS!!!!!)

SamKlug
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:17 PM

NAKED NAKED NAKED!!!!!!  Sorry, 42 days without is waaaaay too darn long for me.  You better bet hubby is getting raped when he gets home next tuesday!  LMAO!

MissElissa21
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Haha. Whoops lol. I was bound to have a few typos!

Quoting ZsMommy:

LOL-you were tipsy-and couldn't spell it-BUWAHAHA-That's great E!laughing

Quoting MissElissa21:

He couldn't care less about what I say sober or tipyy. He knew from the beginning I was very blunt and honest about what I think. He just lets me go. Lol I love him :)

Quoting MrsJoe125:

Lol

I'm not a drama starter either.

Glad ur dh won't care in the am. :-) Mine already doesn't. The "discussion" was about MY son. (All our kids r both of ours, but this kid is sooooo like his mother it's almost scary.)

Quoting MissElissa21:

I am in the right kind of mood to start some pointless drama in a drama group on cm. I am just really not that type of cm member, and don't plan on being. I'd rather argue with hubby. In the end he will blame it on the al al al alco alcohol, and I will be just as productive in life tomorrow. I just don't have the energy to explain why I am always right to him tonight and I want to craft!

My kids are way sleeping, and my mom got me tipsy... bad mommy! Lol

Quoting MrsJoe125:

I would be rochet. I don't drink, but I get moody/opinionated (like now). I'm just hanging out here (CM) waiting to put my LO to bed so we can get to the more pleasant part of our evening, watching tv together (WITHOUT THE KIDS!!!!!)

MissElissa21
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Haha. We did get naked ;) i don't think I could make it that long. I would have to go wherever he is and get some!

Quoting SamKlug:

NAKED NAKED NAKED!!!!!!  Sorry, 42 days without is waaaaay too darn long for me.  You better bet hubby is getting raped when he gets home next tuesday!  LMAO!

SamKlug
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:43 PM

If he wasn't in jail for child support because his friend of the court rep screwed him, then I would!  Lol!  He's sooooooo getting raped when he gets out!  Lmao!

Quoting MissElissa21:

Haha. We did get naked ;) i don't think I could make it that long. I would have to go wherever he is and get some!

Quoting SamKlug:

MissElissa21
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Ugh child support sucks! I have a feeling my ex will be in jail for it before too long. I feel bad, but he agreed to pay, never did, got taken to court, and still hasn't paid for things he was so adament about our dd doing.
It's too bad sexy visits re only for prison, I would meet my hubby there if I had to and was able to lol.

Quoting SamKlug:

If he wasn't in jail for child support because his friend of the court rep screwed him, then I would!  Lol!  He's sooooooo getting raped when he gets out!  Lmao!

Quoting MissElissa21:

Quoting SamKlug:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)