Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Foam heads

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:05 PM
  • 7 Replies

Anyone know where to get them at a reasonable price?

Photobucket

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
gogetem
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:31 PM

I searched high and low for the best price. I went with a four pack on eBay.  Still more than I wanted to pay for foam, but I'm happy with whatnI was able to make with them, so it was worth it. 

Okay, I just looked.  I payed WAY more than this for just 4.  This is a great price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/4PCS-11-STYROFOAM-FOAM-MANNEQUIN-MANIKIN-head-wig-display-hat-glasses-/261106698708?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ccb2c09d4 

Rust.n.Gears
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Wow. I got mine from party store during Halloween for wicked cheap. I can't imagine paying more than $2 for them.  

ZsMommy
by Heids on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Sorry-read the title and brain finished the sentence with "are scary"...Lol-sorry...There was a whole big conversation a week or two ago on foam heads being scary/creepy looking.

I have no suggestion but wish you luck finding one that is inexpensive.

RutterMama
by Tia on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:59 PM

Sally's for less than $5

thetammy
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:54 PM

thank you ladies.

melliburger
by Melli on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Thankfully someone kindly gave me one! However I went to Hobby Lobby and found some for $4 and $8. If you use your coupon they'll be 40% off :)

sew4fun
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:15 PM

I have seen them at Sally's for under $5 Walmart for about the same price and Hobby Lobby but did not see a price on them there. I saw a tutorial ( can not find it now) where they took a childs rubber ball ( walmart .97 cents) and a candle holder ( dollar tree) . They mod podged fabric onto the ball and painted the candle holder and then glued the ball to the holder and used that in lue of a foam head.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)