Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

If only my husband could understand this we would never argue over scissors again...

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:56 PM
  • 24 Replies
10 moms liked this

Hahaha

I don't normally post these but I had to share because I laughed out loud and had to show my husband when I saw this on pinterest...he said...so...what's funny about this? WELL I thought it would make you feel better since obviously I'm not the only person that is annoyed by you using my 40 dollar scissors on PAPER!! or someone wouldn't have taken the time to make this!! Also if they were JUST scissors I wouldn't have paid 40 bucks for them!!!!

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AriannasMommy84
by Ruby Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:58 PM

lol that's so funny! My husband knows this as well!

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)
American by birth, USAF wife by the Grace of God

coast guardknittingteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Yep...though in my case it is the kids. I didn't spend that much on scissors (dh won't let me) but I have a decent pair that have a two tone purple handle and I barely rescued them from my son the other day...My dh doesn't understand why I often have 2-3 pairs of scissors in my craft bag (one for fabric, one for plastic and yarn and one for paper) to be covered for every craft.

TJandKarasMom
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Hahaha, sooo true. Although I will say, DH bought me $12 scissors for Christmas and has not gone near them, because he thinks $12 is a ridiculous amount to pay for a pair of scissors. They are my favorite ones, and since I am new to sewing, they are perfect for me so far. He does ruin all of my other scissors though, lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MissElissa21
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:30 PM
My husband knows to ask me, or use the kids'. The kids have their own and are not allowed to touch mine at all. I haven't had the pleasure of using pricey scissors, but the ones I use do a fine job!

This is so funny! I love these.
skarlet
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:33 PM

I bought so many 5-10 dollar pairs and they would end up being used on paper, for house projects, outside on weeds...that finally I bought a nice pair

Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:37 PM
LMAO! My dad NEVER knew which was which. Luckily IM SINGLE! No dh to ruin scissors.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:39 PM

laughing

melliburger
by Melli on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:13 PM

OH dear lol

Anniea90
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:27 PM

LOL! I keep mine hidden in my craft stuff. They know not to touch.

GoldenLinds
by Lindsay on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Ugh!!!! If only I could find a guy who understood this. My ex would inevitably use my good scissors on something like plastic or even metal wire and id go ballistic on him!! Worst was he would hunt them down to do it because there were perfectly crappy scissors right beside him but hed go dig in my stuff for mine!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)