Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

electronic cigarette holder

Posted by   + Show Post

I just got this electronic cigarette in the mail, and it doesn't have a great way of carrying it, so I took the foam packaging, covered it with fabric and put a piece of cardboard for the lid. It has a hook and eye to keep it closed.
It's wonky, but so is smoking lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Replies (21-22):
MissElissa21
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:53 PM
Congrats

Quoting Momziebytwo:

Side note I quit smoking back in September using an electronic smoke. I got this lady who had been smoking for 40 years onto it and she quit with it in under 3 weeks. I still use mine occasionally with flavoured liquid and no nicotine.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
djscinnabun
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this

What if you ask to see several samples of different kinds from a clinic or take measurements at a store that carries the different types? If you came up with a design that would fit any of them, like a tiny clutch - then stitch down elastic so that it universally fits most types of the pieces or include a sticky piece of Velcro that people can stick to the foam insert from the original package for example, then stitch in Velcro to your design so it attaches??? Just a few ideas.

Quoting MissElissa21:

they are getting to be very popular around here, I could probably sell something like them, but each system is different and comes with different ways of carrying and storing, and different accessories. The one my hubby has had for a month has its own pack that charges it. Idk. I would do custom ones for friends, but selling them as a basic thing wouldn't work.

Quoting Jenn8604:

Patten it and sell them!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)