Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Ladies Please I need Technical Advice for Photos....

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:34 PM
  • 2 Replies

Is it available for me to send Craft Cafe Photos thru my mobile phone, or Facebook.going crazy

I have had such a difficult time sending photos to craft cafe or even anything in a photo to CafeMoms....it has been trying..fingers crossed..I have been very diligent in my trying to send you guys photos from my phone but I guess I will have to send them another way.frustrated

I just have not been very successful with the sending of photos to you guys via mobile or facebook.

I have some photos on my facebook page that I would like to share with you gals because they are crafts that I made a while ago and I still have not been able to post here.blank stare

shruggingCan anyone help me with instructions as to how I send you photos from my cellphone or from my Facebook Page.

I am completely lost here. I want to share scrapbookingmy crafts via photographs...if possible, with all of you!!! Please help me.confused

80s bluei love being here; thank you for spending time with me and sharing your thoughts. 

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
SamKlug
by Sammie on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I wish I could help.  Here's a bump for ya though!  I hope you can get the help you need!  Good luck!

T-Rentsmommy06
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this

It is, you have to send the pic to your cafemom email and then it will be there for you to upload when you hit 'pic with reply' or something of that nature. However, I do not really upload pics that way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)