Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I made a new dress!

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:30 PM
  • 17 Replies

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Cute!

MrsJoe125
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:52 PM

cute.  looks like she's comfy too. :-)

erienne06
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Very cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Autumn19
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Quoting MrsJoe125:

its like a pillow case dress but smaller but i think i didnt make it wide enough and a little to long. i kind of winged it lol

MrsJoe125
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:57 PM

that sounds interesting.  I don't currently have extra pillow cases or little girls to dress, but I have a toddler boy and a bunch of large t-shirts no one will wear.  What do you think?

Quoting Autumn19:

Quoting MrsJoe125:

its like a pillow case dress but smaller but i think i didnt make it wide enough and a little to long. i kind of winged it lol

Autumn19
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:58 PM

i just used scrap fabric that i had. id like to find something i can start making for my 6yr old ds since im always making dd bows and things.

Quoting MrsJoe125:

that sounds interesting.  I don't currently have extra pillow cases or little girls to dress, but I have a toddler boy and a bunch of large t-shirts no one will wear.  What do you think?

Quoting Autumn19:

Quoting MrsJoe125:

Shelbypb
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:01 PM

So cute

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
MrsJoe125
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:04 PM

I used scraps of fabric a long time ago (when my older two were toddlers) and sewed together some squares from old boxers and pieces of sheet I had from some other project, etc. and made them a "tent" which we attached to their bedposts over the middle of their bedroom floor.  They thought that was GREAT!  It was so large, it covered both twin beds and the floor space between them, which was wider than another bed.

Super hero cape; hats of different kinds (fireman, police cap, fabric football helment); wrist bands for "working out", weight belt, ankle "weights" (maybe use rice or beans or styrofoam "beans" so they're not actually heavy); tux; bow tie (can't start learning how to tie a tie too young lol)

Quoting Autumn19:

i just used scrap fabric that i had. id like to find something i can start making for my 6yr old ds since im always making dd bows and things.

Quoting MrsJoe125:

Quoting Autumn19:

Quoting MrsJoe125:

eds6619
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Cute dress and adorable model!!

AriannasMommy84
by Crystal on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:40 PM

so cute!

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)
American by birth, USAF wife by the Grace of God

coast guardknittingteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN