Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I got pretties from Heidi @ Z n Me Creations!!! Pic heavy!

Posted by   + Show Post

So I am going to Disneyland next week and I wanted some special jewelry to wear and I got lucky enough to have a friend willing to take special orders!!  I asked Heidi if she could make something for me and my friend and her daughter that are going with us and looke what she came up with!!!  The pic I know is crummy and they are SSSSOOO much more amazing in person!!!!

Mickey heads in red, pink & rasberry.

I also LOVED my valentines set I got last year so asked for something for this year and OH so love what I got!!!

Necklace & 2 pairs of earrings!!!!

And as always she send me a free pair of earrings, of which I LOVE!!!

Thanks again Heidi for making my day, week and my trip to Disneyland that much more special!!!

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Replies (21-30):
deeredone2
by Deedra on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Those are so cute!

ZsMommy
by Heids on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:38 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

They're nice and everything but don't look very well made

Well lets see-if poorly made equals the frame being hand formed,with each bead hand wrapped and then an overall double wrap around the entire piece, ends secured and smoothed equal poorly made..I guess it's not well made.

eye rolling

MyGirlsAbbyLiz
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:44 PM

they look like a 12 yr old made them

Quoting ZsMommy:

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

So since I'm the person who made this order-I would "love" to hear you elaborate on my "poor work"

MyGirlsAbbyLiz
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:45 PM

pissy much?

Quoting ZsMommy:

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

Well lets see-if poorly made equals the frame being hand formed,with each bead hand wrapped and then an overall double wrap around the entire piece, ends secured and smoothed equal poorly made..I guess it's not well made.

eye rolling

Anniea90
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:47 PM
3 moms liked this

I have several of Heidis pieces. Actually just placed my second order because I liked the first so much. 

Youre rude. You very easily could have left it at theyre nice, or said nothing at all. I dont know what groups you are used to, but we act like adults in this group. 

and before you ask if Im 70... Im 22 - I just happen to know how to behave. :)

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

ZsMommy
by Heids on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Tonight...sure ;)

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

pissy much?

Quoting ZsMommy:

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

eye rolling

MyGirlsAbbyLiz
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:50 PM

telling her they are pieces of shit would be rude. all i said was they dont look well made. you people really get all offended of small things don't you.

its my opinion, you don't have to like it. 

Quoting Anniea90:

I have several of Heidis pieces. Actually just placed my second order because I liked the first so much. 

Youre rude. You very easily could have left it at your nice, or said nothing at all. I dont know what groups you are used to, but we act like adults in this group. 

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

Anniea90
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:54 PM

If by "you people" you mean respectful human beings - sure. Geez, where is an admin when you need one... 

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

telling her they are pieces of shit would be rude. all i said was they dont look well made. you people really get all offended of small things don't you.

Quoting Anniea90:

Youre rude. You very easily could have left it at your nice, or said nothing at all. I dont know what groups you are used to, but we act like adults in this group. 

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

MyGirlsAbbyLiz
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:58 PM

I'm not doing anything wrong. I gave someone a negative review of their work, get over it. it happens. what i say isn't going to permanently scar you or anyone else.

Quoting Anniea90:

If by "you people" you mean respectful human beings - sure. Geez, where is an admin when you need one... 

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

Quoting Anniea90:

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
awesome
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN