Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I got pretties from Heidi @ Z n Me Creations!!! Pic heavy!

Posted by   + Show Post

So I am going to Disneyland next week and I wanted some special jewelry to wear and I got lucky enough to have a friend willing to take special orders!!  I asked Heidi if she could make something for me and my friend and her daughter that are going with us and looke what she came up with!!!  The pic I know is crummy and they are SSSSOOO much more amazing in person!!!!

Mickey heads in red, pink & rasberry.

I also LOVED my valentines set I got last year so asked for something for this year and OH so love what I got!!!

Necklace & 2 pairs of earrings!!!!

And as always she send me a free pair of earrings, of which I LOVE!!!

Thanks again Heidi for making my day, week and my trip to Disneyland that much more special!!!

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Replies (31-40):
Katie6382
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Love them!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:08 PM
3 moms liked this

No you're not doing anything wrong.

But this group is focused on being a positive place, and an encouraging one; one where people can feel free to share their things and not be afraid someone with only negative intentions will bombard their post.

I do agree with the other ladies, you said your piece, were not polite and while any opinion is welcome, yours was too rude to be warranted necessary.

I do hope you're not resonding negatively in this group to stir up drama. Drama is not welcome or tolerated in this group and I (as well as everyone else who is active I'm sure) would greatly appreciate it if you would leave your hate mongering elsewhere.

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

I'm not doing anything wrong. I gave someone a negative review of their work, get over it. it happens. what i say isn't going to permanently scar you or anyone else.

Quoting Anniea90:

If by "you people" you mean respectful human beings - sure. Geez, where is an admin when you need one... 

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

telling her they are pieces of shit would be rude. all i said was they dont look well made. you people really get all offended of small things don't you.

its my opinion, you don't have to like it. 

Quoting Anniea90:

I have several of Heidis pieces. Actually just placed my second order because I liked the first so much. 

Youre rude. You very easily could have left it at your nice, or said nothing at all. I dont know what groups you are used to, but we act like adults in this group. 

and before you ask if Im 70... Im 22 - I just happen to know how to behave. :)

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

They're nice and everything but don't look very well made

melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:09 PM
2 moms liked this

Cyndi, those are lovely pieces! I hope you have fun on your trip!

MyGirlsAbbyLiz
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:39 PM

it wasn't rude, you are all way way too sensitive. i do find it funny though that you are all just assuming this is what i say on every post i come across. if you want to jump on my ass go ahead but I'm not doing anything i shouldn't.

Quoting melliburger:

But this group is focused on being a positive place, and an encouraging one; one where people can feel free to share their things and not be afraid someone with only negative intentions will bombard their post.

I do agree with the other ladies, you said your piece, were not polite and while any opinion is welcome, yours was too rude to be warranted necessary.

I do hope you're not resonding negatively in this group to stir up drama. Drama is not welcome or tolerated in this group and I (as well as everyone else who is active I'm sure) would greatly appreciate it if you would leave your hate mongering elsewhere.

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

I'm not doing anything wrong. I gave someone a negative review of their work, get over it. it happens. what i say isn't going to permanently scar you or anyone else.

Quoting Anniea90:

If by "you people" you mean respectful human beings - sure. Geez, where is an admin when you need one... 

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

telling her they are pieces of shit would be rude. all i said was they dont look well made. you people really get all offended of small things don't you.

Quoting Anniea90:

I have several of Heidis pieces. Actually just placed my second order because I liked the first so much. 

Youre rude. You very easily could have left it at your nice, or said nothing at all. I dont know what groups you are used to, but we act like adults in this group. 

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

billssweety
by Cyndi on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:44 PM
This wasn't a post asking your opinion, had it been it would have been a different story and different response to your comment. This was a post about beautiful jewelry I special ordered, I received and I am very VERY happy with. So again, in the sweetest little old lady voice you can imagine...if you don't have anything nice to say.....do not say anything at all!

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

it wasn't rude, you are all way way too sensitive. i do find it funny though that you are all just assuming this is what i say on every post i come across. if you want to jump on my ass go ahead but I'm not doing anything i shouldn't.

Quoting melliburger:

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

Quoting Anniea90:

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

Quoting Anniea90:

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

MyGirlsAbbyLiz
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:48 PM

I don't have to give an opinion only when asked. Also EVERYONE ELSE GAVE THEIR OPINION. I'm just getting jumped on because mine was negative. You can be happy with your stuff all you want. I don't think it looks very good. so like I already said.....deal with it.

Quoting billssweety:

This wasn't a post asking your opinion, had it been it would have been a different story and different response to your comment. This was a post about beautiful jewelry I special ordered, I received and I am very VERY happy with. So again, in the sweetest little old lady voice you can imagine...if you don't have anything nice to say.....do not say anything at all!

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

Quoting melliburger:

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

Quoting Anniea90:

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

Quoting Anniea90:

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

Gypsy60
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this
very nice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kimmerann811
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Pretty
MissElissa21
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:55 PM
2 moms liked this
Great job heids! And yay for disney cyndi!
wyleigh
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this

What beautiful works of heart!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)