Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

ahhh Progress =] *pictures*

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM
  • 11 Replies

I know it's taken me a while, but I've found it hard to find time to get outside to work on cleaning up the building with 2 litte ones & it being cold outside.....

But here is my crafting space progress =]

BEFORE:

PROGRESS:

At least it's decent enough to start puting craft stuff out there!! Got to get some organization & top my counter top hubby built me!!! It is two vanities put together so it has drawers & cabinets all around it for storage! I'm getting excited now LOL

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Looks great!

nw91920
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 1:57 PM

love it

AriannasMommy84
by Group Admin on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:01 PM

awesome!

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)
American by birth, USAF wife by the Grace of God

coast guardknittingteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat

DaiTilley
by Dai on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:08 PM
Very cool! Great progress :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wyleigh
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Wow you are making so much progress. Good for you.

melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Great progress!!

krystlbear_84
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:04 PM

Awesome

Don't Just Stand There....SCRAP Something!
krystlbear's Corner
MissElissa21
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:55 AM
I love the 2 vanities together. It's the first thing I saw and thought, "with a counter top, that would make an excellent table." I'd fill it with sewing stuff, but 1/2 would be great for paper crafts too if you do those.

I can't wait to see how it looks all done and organized!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JessiMamma
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Thanks ladies!!!! I know I'm gonna get several sheets of cork board to hang, some for me & some for hubby since we share the space.

& I'm gonna move my baby's play pin out there for when I take him out. & I'm working on buying new tv's for the house (all of ours are broken in some way) & I'll put one of the old tv's out in the building for my older son (4) to watch or play games on, when it warms up they will both be playing out in the fence while I work... 

as soon as a get a laptop & wireless adaptor for my cricut it will go out there. My sewing machine is going out there!  hubby is gonna build me some racks to hang fabric on so that its neat & visible.  I think I want something similar for vinyl rolls...

I'm trying to stock up on supplies, I've never been able to stock up on anything because I've never had space to store it....I think from now on when i start a project I'm gonna always buy extra supplies just to stockpile!!

I cant wait to show you all the room when it actually functions & has craft suppies lol =] 

Kathy112761
by Kathy on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Looking great, love the cabinets.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)