Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I haven't seen my MIL and SIL in a while so they have not seen any of my jewelry or crafts. Well they came over yesterday and I gave my MIL her b-day present, amethyst earrings, pendant and bracelet. She asked me where I bought it and I told her I made everything. She couldn't believe it and asked me why I didn't tell/show her sooner because she wants me to make a bunch and she will take it to work and sell it to the other ladies for me!!!! MIL and SIL bought lots of jewelry and a couple other crafts :) I kind of felt bad for charging family but they insisted paying full price (mostly so I can use the money and buy more materials to restock) I am so happy that I have found another way to get my products out there since it has been a while since I have been able to craft. My SIL told me that she wants to host a jewelry/craft party for me and invite ALL of her friends and family,MIL also said she would invite her friends, co workers.

So today I am off to the store to pick up more materials so I can stock up. Sorry it was kind of a long post, I was so excited I thought I was going to burst LOL. Feels good to get it out!!!

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:07 AM
Replies (11-19):
melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

That's awesome!

EmmasMom0706
by Val on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:22 PM

That's awesome!

krystlbear_84
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Exciting
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CharlotteD235
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 1:50 PM

you rock

deeredone2
by Deedra on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:19 PM

That's awesome!

djscinnabun
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this

How awesome! 

jryberg
by Jaime on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:01 PM

that's great! have fun restocking your supplies :) 

bhejlik
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:55 PM

AWESOME!

boxergirl86
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Thanks ladies! I got supplies yesterday but my dd caught a cold and I haven't been able to craft :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN