Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Aaarrrgggghhh TRAPPED!!!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:18 AM
  • 12 Replies
Well im completely snowed in lol snow is almost waist high and my hubby is out trying to dig us out but theres not a whole lot of places to put it lol!! Guess its gonna be a day of crafting and maybe a lil cleaning!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Do you live on my street ? My neighbor is out and you cant see the lower half of his body. We went out last night at 7pm and 10:30 took us over and hour to get it done and that was with a snow blower.

Jodyblonde2007
by Joanna on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:10 AM

you can send some of the snow to me. All we've had here is about half of an inch. I miss the snow.

mommyg2ofct
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:14 AM
The plows wont get to my road til god knows when I live on a secondary road at the top of a hill!! Im 5"5 and its almost waist deep! My hubby is still trying to dig us out and im supposed to be into work for 2:45 but i dont think ill make it!! The travel ban is still in effect!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cherylw993
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:25 AM

We are snowed in also, but I am thankful we have power because I plan to do some sort of craft this afternoon.

mommyg2ofct
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:32 AM
We still have power also thankgod but our cable went out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Oleary1024
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:32 AM
We are all snowed in in RI also...23.5 inches in my yard with some huge drifts up to 8 feet in some places...trying to organize my craft supplies so I can get set up for some more serious crafting soon. Only problem being snowed in means the toddlers are snowed in too...with croup....grouchy day over here!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Gypsy60
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:22 PM
wow.its been 60 degees during day for about three days here. But now they say we may get snow again this coming week.Love the snow,but am getting itch for spring.lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZsMommy
by Heids on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:28 PM

I DO NOT miss snow like that. Moved from the Northeast to the Southeast few years back.

Stay warm and safe!

mommyg2ofct
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Its almost 5:00 and still no plows and the street is about 3ft deep! Power is still on! Just been crafting making another kindle/nook tote and watching Harry Potter movies with my kiddies on dvd since my cable is out! Travel ban is lifted but we are still snowed in lol! I dont get it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michie02
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:51 PM

I miss the snow! I moved from the mountains of Pennsylvania to the flatlands of Kansas. We are in a drought because there is so little moisture here. I'd take 2 feet of snow over water restrictions!

Hope you all get unburied soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)