Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

It's Monday! How are you doing today? Any plans?

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:35 AM
  • 34 Replies

Hello ladies!  Been awhile!  Lol.  So it's Monday and I know some of you have things to do and people to see.  What are your plans for the day?

Are you crafting today?  Maybe running errands?  Or visiting friends or family?

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamKlug
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:37 AM
2 moms liked this

Today I have to work but hopefully when I get home I can get some homework done and get moving on some more hats.  Other than that, I'm just glad to have hubby home and hopefully I'll get some decent time in with him today.  It's REALLY windy today and the kids don't have school.  Don't ask why because I have no idea!  Lol.  All I know is if the super intendant doesn't get his head out of his butt, he can go right on ahead and watch my kids for me!  Lol.

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:51 AM
I'm working on some tumblers and birthday cards today. My kids are home, too. It's president's day or Lincoln's birthday. Ridiculous because next week they have Monday off again, for whatever holiday today isn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AriannasMommy84
Latest blog post!! http://sweetandsourreviews84.blogspot.com/2014/08/location-review-trinity-forest.html
Yesterday at 9:46 PM
by Ruby Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Working on a few new crochet items. I had an appointment...but had to reschedule due to something that is going on at the base. :-/ I have several phone calls back home to make, and a Skype session with my best friends mom. I need to talk to her about something important & can't really do it over the phone or fb...and since I'm 900 miles away...Skype is the next best thing.

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)
American by birth, USAF wife by the Grace of God

coast guardknittingteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat

MissElissa21
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:28 AM
I just finished cleaning up my house and I am going to get ready for work shortly. I think I may take some time to clean up my craft desk since I am off for the next 2 days. I want to sew something so bad.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mama_girl07
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Nothing too exciting. My oldest wants a zebra hat so Ill probably make that today. i need to work on my friend's blanket some more. Our landlords are coming to put mroe insulation in the attic so we are going to go to the library so we arent in the way. I really need to get off the computer and go empty trash cans, change beds, laundry and dishes but alas here I sit lol

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I plan on working on a necklace and getting supper put together so my husband can put it in the oven while Keeley and I are at her bowling practice. Other then that I'm staying inside where it is warm. It is really windy here too with a few snowflakes floating around.

enafaye
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I am making curtains for my grandson's  bedroom.  He loves 'cars' so bought a sheet set and using the top sheet, since he only uses the quilt and not the top sheet. Saving money and being green.

cowgirls10181
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Today, my monday is going to be relaxing and a little mild house work. Did a 45 minute workout while watching a movie. Might go sew something this afternoon during nap time. Loving my new sewing room, sure is spacous.

Yesterday I stiched up a doll outfit, by repurposing an old 0-3 onesie, its now a jumper for a dd baby alive which was given to us last week and dd loves her. Guessing because she talks to her.
cowgirls10181
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Moving is soo fun, are you moving to a new home which is larger or smaller? With a yard?

Quoting krystlbear_84:

I have a card that I need to finish. Then I'm gonna start packing for our move.

cowgirls10181
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:45 AM
My kids only use a bottom sheet also, dd top of dora is hanging out in a box of repurpose fabric.

Quoting enafaye:

I am making curtains for my grandson's  bedroom.  He loves 'cars' so bought a sheet set and using the top sheet, since he only uses the quilt and not the top sheet. Saving money and being green.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)