Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Humpday! Are you crafting today?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:08 AM
  • 46 Replies

Happy Humpday all!  What are you doing today?

Any crafting planned?  Visiting with anyone?  Waiting for new supplies?  Shopping at all?  How's the weather?

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamKlug
by Sammie on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:10 AM

I have the morning off today!  Yay!  More homework is planned for today....ugh.  Lol.  I have to get a 500 word paper out of the way today then the rest is easy peasy.  After most of that is said and done, I'm hoping to get in more work with my hat orders.  I want them done ASAP but things have been pretty bad around here.  Oh well.  Maybe a little cuddle time with hubby if he can get rid of his migraine.

boxergirl86
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:28 AM
Morning!! Have lits if errands to run today with hubby. Then hopefully coming home to relax and fill some jewelry orders for my mil for this weekend. Oh and finish both of my nieces' birthday presents one if tomorrow and the other is Sunday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamKlug
by Sammie on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:39 AM

Busy busy! Would love to see pics of the finished products!

Quoting boxergirl86:

Morning!! Have lits if errands to run today with hubby. Then hopefully coming home to relax and fill some jewelry orders for my mil for this weekend. Oh and finish both of my nieces' birthday presents one if tomorrow and the other is Sunday.

Mandy121907
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:08 AM

Happy Humpday!!!  It's a frigid 36 here!  And I am already hard at work crafting away!  Making tile coasters and crocheting a baby blanket.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:27 AM

the 3 yr old woke up at 5am hubby let me sleep in a bit i got a house to clean today our 3 yr old is off school till tuesday so i'm gonna put movies in  and maybe she'll let me do dishes and clean the kitchen

babynurse454
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Im making and decorating 45 cake pops, for dd's class party tomorrow. Is that considered crafting?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelbr
by Melissa on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:44 AM
morning! Am watching rio with my son right now. I want to crochet something not sure what though lol. I havent crocheted in a few weeks. Not sure what else is going on for today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamKlug
by Sammie on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Way to go!  Keep it up!  Wanna see pics when you are done too!

Quoting Mandy121907:

Happy Humpday!!!  It's a frigid 36 here!  And I am already hard at work crafting away!  Making tile coasters and crocheting a baby blanket.

MyIslandGirls
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:44 AM

I can't craft because my sewing machine is acting up.... I'm soo bummed!!

SamKlug
by Sammie on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Yay for hubby letting you sleep in!  I hope the baby lets you get done what you wanna get done!

Quoting mariesmama:

the 3 yr old woke up at 5am hubby let me sleep in a bit i got a house to clean today our 3 yr old is off school till tuesday so i'm gonna put movies in  and maybe she'll let me do dishes and clean the kitchen

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)