Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Valentines Day! What are your plans?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:56 AM
  • 30 Replies

Happy Valentines Day ladies!

Being the special day that it is, have you or your SO done anything for eachother yet today? Do you guys have any special plans for the day?

Is anyone crafting?  Did you make anything special for today?  Will you be visiting with anyone?

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamKlug
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:59 AM

Nothing really special planned for today.  I was kind of shocked when I got a rose from my leagues last night for today.  Lol.  This morning I got a hug, kiss and tulip from hubby.  It's the small things that count in my book.  Hehehehehe.  Now I'm getting the kids ready for school, then heading out to get my scripts.  When I get home, unless hubby has anything planned, I need to get more homework done and get my hats finished up.  Been making some pretty good progress on that stuff!  Woo hoo!

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:25 AM

we got eachother chocolates  my daughters parent teacher conferences are today, since she's off till tuesday i'll stay home and send daddy i caught her bronchitis so i'm drinking ice water today i have dishes to do and 3 places i applyed at to call today

ZsMommy
by Heids on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Hubby will be making me dinner-has been a tradition since our first Valentine's Day 14 years ago.

whatmynameagain
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:28 AM
No big plans. Making cookies with the kiddos and pink mashed potatoes with heart shaped mini meat loaves for dinner.we got little chocolates for the older two kiddos and made daddy valentines to give him later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:59 AM

No big plans for today, I need to run to the store and get a card for Mike and Keeley, other than that I have a necklace to finish.. No laundry, no cleaning, nothing.

I think I'll take it easy. =)

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Aww that's so sweet! We always go out to dinner as a family but since he's on the ship right now, I'm taking Kenzie to sonic :)

Quoting ZsMommy:

Hubby will be making me dinner-has been a tradition since out first Valentine's Day 14 years ago.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Lucky you! Our dryer officially broke :( lol yeah so now I have to dry our clothes at the laundry mat. Not fun.

Quoting DanaG70:

No big plans for today, I need to run to the store and get a card for Mike and Keeley, other than that I have a necklace to finish.. No laundry, no cleaning, nothing.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Oh man! I'm sorry! I remember having to go to the laundry mat.

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Lucky you! Our dryer officially broke :( lol yeah so now I have to dry our clothes at the laundry mat. Not fun.

Quoting DanaG70:

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:10 AM
That's sweet of him :). Frank called yesterday to wish a happy valentines day and to say how much he loves us! I can't wait till he comes home :)

I'm going to sew, clean and try to dry clothes at our laundry mat. My dryer broke last week so that sucks lol. Then I'll take Kenzie to sonic after school :)

Quoting SamKlug:

Nothing really special planned for today.  I was kind of shocked when I got a rose from my leagues last night for today.  Lol.  This morning I got a hug, kiss and tulip from hubby.  It's the small things that count in my book.  Hehehehehe.  Now I'm getting the kids ready for school, then heading out to get my scripts.  When I get home, unless hubby has anything planned, I need to get more homework done and get my hats finished up.  Been making some pretty good progress on that stuff!  Woo hoo!

mama_girl07
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Nothin exciting. I got the girls some little baskets filled with candy and other goodies. Im going to go to the store and get some cute stuff for dinner. We have only gone out once and that was the yr we met. We go out a few days after to avoid all the crazies lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN