Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Sunday? What are you up to today?

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:38 AM
  • 16 Replies

Happy Sunday!  What do you have planned for today?  How is the weather?  Going anywhere today?  Just relaxing at home?  Crafting anything?

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamKlug
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:39 AM

It's still pretty cold today.  But on the plus side the sun is out.  Snowed more last night making it hard to drive home from work again.  Lol.  Oh well.  Don't have to work til 4 today.  Wanna work on more homework and hats.  My coworker and good friend is going to cut and style my hair today.  I'm pretty excited!  Now to get hubby out of bed so we can spend time together!

warmcoffee
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Just relaxing and planning on cooking up some good food so I will not have to cook for a couple of days, LOL! Oh yeah, I do have some laundry to do-can't seem to get away from housework in some form or another, ha. The sun is shining brightly even though it's cold outside so I opened my blinds to let the sun shine in - bring in some sunshine joy :)

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:38 PM

waiting impatiently for my new sewing machine!

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:39 PM
I'm still trying to get stuff done for the baby shower...
I'm almost done with the baby wishes cards. I still have onesies, two scrapbook covers, and a necklace to finish. Doing anything times 30 takes forever...I think the monotony is dragging me...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:11 PM

we went to church then we gotta clean house 

Jenn8604
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:14 PM
I started the 30 day shred. My right knee is killing me. Old softball injury.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DanaG70
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:22 PM

It is sunny here today too!! I'm loving it!

Today is my day of rest, although I have done a little bit of housework and I plan on starting a new necklace today. I've played with the dog a little bit and Keeley and I went to the store. Typical Sunday here. =)

melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:31 PM

I have an essay anda  quiz to do today :( le sigh. I'm working on a scarf. and I got bejeweled on my phone, ti's been capturing my attention a lot haha

jryberg
by Jaime on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:26 PM

working on cleaning the house and rearranging some of the rooms, i need to do a creative project because it would help with my ho hum attitude right now

SamKlug
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:16 PM

I love letting the sunshine in every chance I can!  It's nice when you get the warm days in the winter where you can open the windows for a quick minute too.  Fresh air is always nice!

Quoting warmcoffee:

Just relaxing and planning on cooking up some good food so I will not have to cook for a couple of days, LOL! Oh yeah, I do have some laundry to do-can't seem to get away from housework in some form or another, ha. The sun is shining brightly even though it's cold outside so I opened my blinds to let the sun shine in - bring in some sunshine joy :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)