Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Its Tuesday! Whatcha up to?

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:58 PM
  • 30 Replies
Anything exciting going on today? Spending time with the kidlets? How about crafting? Homework? Running errands?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AriannasMommy84
Latest Blog post!!! http://readingcornerreviews.blogspot.com/2014/09/book-review-great-american-slow-cooker.html
Today at 5:10 PM
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I'm Working on a newborn set, it is turning out ADORABLE. I have a massive headache, I think my sugar is low. I don't have my gluclose meter anymore, I need to see if my PCM can order me a new one. 

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)
American by birth, USAF wife by the Grace of God

coast guardknittingteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat

SamKlug
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Can't wait to see the pics!  Sometimes if you get online you can find free glucose meters.  I got one that way!

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

I'm Working on a newborn set, it is turning out ADORABLE. I have a massive headache, I think my sugar is low. I don't have my gluclose meter anymore, I need to see if my PCM can order me a new one. 

AriannasMommy84
Latest Blog post!!! http://readingcornerreviews.blogspot.com/2014/09/book-review-great-american-slow-cooker.html
Today at 5:10 PM
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:30 PM

I tried getting one online before. They don't give them out for hypoglycemia, at least they didn't a few yrs ago. My PCM can put in a script for one and the supplies at the pharmacy on base, I just need to get to the dr. Clay's Schedule is so screwed up right now. He's supposed to start working nights, so I'l be able to go in the mornings sometime.

Quoting SamKlug:

Can't wait to see the pics!  Sometimes if you get online you can find free glucose meters.  I got one that way!

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)
American by birth, USAF wife by the Grace of God

coast guardknittingteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Feb. 19, 2013 at 6:07 PM

finished work...gotta go to the gym (kids need to practice for pft mile run) after I finish reloading sons mp3 player (he froze it and it had to be reset and all the songs disappeared) then I get to come home and make dinner and if I am lucky I will get to sew tonight but I will be taking time out to show dd some basic stitching and have her make a practice "sampler" of the different stitches on her machine. And use some scraps to make a mini pillow so she can see how seams work...and cut out some practice squares so she can make a small practice quilt.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:12 PM

my 3 yr olds bronchitis is gone but she's allergic to something at school i'm guessing mold since i have heard from a former employee of her school that the school has a mold problem now she has allergy meds

iHEAVENn
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Sitting :P 

I spent 6 hours yesterday making curtains for the living room... 

They turned out good but a little short so I need to get a little bit more fabric to add to the bottoms. Stupid huge window :( 

I've got fabric in the wash... Some for a baby quilt and some for hubby's anniversary gift.. I need to look online and see if I can find some in bulk cause I am going to need lots of fabric for hubby's gift :\ 

sadiebug1228
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:09 PM

i had to take my daughter to the doctor today she has diarrhea :( ive been busy with her today cause all she wants to do is cry and be attached to my hip everywhere i go. so no crafting :( i did however get to order my new couch today :) we got our tax money in so im so excited!

melliburger
by Melli on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:58 PM

It's our first day back home after a week long outing. We're still tryin to get on schedule!

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Sadly, it is bedtime...and I never got to the sewing...dd and I are praying for a snow day tomorrow so that I can teach her to sew.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:52 AM

my birthdays tomorrow i told hubby i wanted cake mix a gallon of vanilla ice cream,some root beer and some fabric while he's at walmart hes gonna get the 3 yr olds zyrtec thisafternoon i'm gonnago out and apply at earl may garden center they're hiring for spring i think

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)