Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Humpday! How are you?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:36 AM
  • 26 Replies
Yup! Its Humpday! What are your plans for today?

How is the weather in your neck of the woods? Any plans, appointments, errands? Are you working today or crafting? Cleaning house?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamKlug
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:49 AM

It's already been a long morning!  Got the kids on the bus at 7:30 then had to go straight to the dentist.  Almost went in a ditch between the wind and snow.  Not fun!  Thankfully I got involved in the 50/50 dental program the county offers.  I have to get two teeth pulled at the end of march.  It's going to cost me $85 to get it done.  I told the dentist, once I get dental insurance you can do whatever else you wanna do, but right now I have the one tooth that HAS to go!  So he's gonna do that for me!  Yay!  I'm home now, trying to do laundry, trying to warm up, and need to clean and get some homework done.  Gonna be a long cold day!

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:29 AM

i replied on yesterdays post we get our blizzard tonight into tomorrow whata birthday present!

SamKlug
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Happy Birthday!  Sorry the weather sucks though.  I always end up with a rainy birthday.  It's in the middle of May.  Lol

Quoting mariesmama:

i replied on yesterdays post we get our blizzard tonight into tomorrow whata birthday present!

angelbr
by Melissa on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:39 AM
am doing laundry today, will prob sweep the floors too. Need to do some homework as well. Its gonna be a cold rainy day i think.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamKlug
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:43 AM

I would take rain over snow any day!  I'm sooo sick of the snow!

Quoting angelbr:

am doing laundry today, will prob sweep the floors too. Need to do some homework as well. Its gonna be a cold rainy day i think.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:46 AM

thank you it snows on my birthday-no matter where i am when i wintered with the carnival in texas it snowed

Quoting SamKlug:

Happy Birthday!  Sorry the weather sucks though.  I always end up with a rainy birthday.  It's in the middle of May.  Lol

Quoting mariesmama:

AriannasMommy84
by Crystal on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:30 PM
*sigh* today has been a day(so far). Got locked out of my house for 45 mins, I've been at the pharmacy on base for almost 2 hrs.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SamKlug
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Oh no!  I hope things get better for ya mamma!  ((HUGS))

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

*sigh* today has been a day(so far). Got locked out of my house for 45 mins, I've been at the pharmacy on base for almost 2 hrs.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:35 PM

my 3 yr old made the newspaper! they took a pic of her preschool class and she's in it on the front page! so cool!

SamKlug
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Congrats momma!  I'd be saving that for a scrapbook!

Quoting mariesmama:

my 3 yr old made the newspaper! they took a pic of her preschool class and she's in it on the front page! so cool!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN