Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Humpday! How are you?

Posted by   + Show Post
Yup! Its Humpday! What are your plans for today?

How is the weather in your neck of the woods? Any plans, appointments, errands? Are you working today or crafting? Cleaning house?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Replies (21-26):
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 5:52 PM

he got me a chocolate cakemix, a gallon of vanilla icecream, rootbeer, a 2 liter of cherry dr pepper, pizza fixins,hersheys syrup and 3 yards of cotton fabric

angelbr
by Melissa on Feb. 20, 2013 at 5:59 PM
lol me too. I just want some warm weather! Lol

Quoting SamKlug:

I would take rain over snow any day!  I'm sooo sick of the snow!

Quoting angelbr:

am doing laundry today, will prob sweep the floors too. Need to do some homework as well. Its gonna be a cold rainy day i think.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:19 PM

I am soooo tired that I am not sure what I will do today...not sure why I am so tired lately.

SamKlug
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Nice!  Score!!  Lol.  I'd be all over that!

Quoting mariesmama:

he got me a chocolate cakemix, a gallon of vanilla icecream, rootbeer, a 2 liter of cherry dr pepper, pizza fixins,hersheys syrup and 3 yards of cotton fabric

SamKlug
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Hope you feel better soon!  I know what you mean though.  I'm pretty sure it's the weather for me.  My body has finally gotten use to working full time, taking care of the house, school full time, and taking care of our two 6yr old boogers.  Lol

Quoting rhiannonaisling:

I am soooo tired that I am not sure what I will do today...not sure why I am so tired lately.

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:50 PM

I think it is the weather and the fact that I haven't been eating right but have been exercising more...though hubby let me get my craft stuff finally! I posted a whole list of what he is letting me get...and I am greedily rubbing my hands while I wait!

Quoting SamKlug:

Hope you feel better soon!  I know what you mean though.  I'm pretty sure it's the weather for me.  My body has finally gotten use to working full time, taking care of the house, school full time, and taking care of our two 6yr old boogers.  Lol

Quoting rhiannonaisling:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN