Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Decided to try crocheting again!

Posted by   + Show Post

I tried crocheting when I was pregnant with dd but it didn't really work out. I'm thinking of trying again, so hopefully soon I'll have some pics to show off :) If anyone has any suggestions on easy projects, or any other tips for getting started, that would be great too, thanks!

by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Replies (21-22):
yankeefan828
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:07 PM
The same thing happened to me! I bought a million things to knit but I just really couldn't find the time. After dd turned one I made it my new years resolution to learn and I did and I also just learned how to crochet. So just have a set goal to do some crafts once a day if you can.
My first crochet project was a sashay scarf with sashay yarn. It's really easy and it just gives you that quick confidence to jump into another project and learn more
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Quoting yankeefan828:

The same thing happened to me! I bought a million things to knit but I just really couldn't find the time. After dd turned one I made it my new years resolution to learn and I did and I also just learned how to crochet. So just have a set goal to do some crafts once a day if you can.
My first crochet project was a sashay scarf with sashay yarn. It's really easy and it just gives you that quick confidence to jump into another project and learn more

Ok thanks, I'll look into that!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN