Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Thursday is here! Any plans?

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:48 AM
  • 31 Replies

It's finally Thursday!  How have things been going this week?  How is the weather in your area?

What do you have planned for the day?  Are you doing housework?  Are you crafting?  Are you visiting with friends or family?  Do you have errands to run?

How do you have your day planned out?

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamKlug
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 7:51 AM

I'm sooo happy it's Thursday!  It's my only day off every week!  Yay!  Too bad hubby is sick and that leaves me by myself for the day.  Oh well.  School is shut down for two days for maintenance.  My schooling is all online and they like to do that a lot!  Makes it a pain.  I did save my assignments before they shut down last night, but honestly, I think I'm gonna take a break and get moving on another hat order I have.  I would really like to get those done.  I think it's time to find an anime series to get into, get my craft stuff together, and have at it!  Woo hoo!

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:37 AM

the weather will get bad around noon,and the 3 yr old  actually napped yesterday i think we'll call her in today no reason for her to go to school when the weathers gonna be like this i've heard 4-18 inches of blizzard is due to hit my brother accidentally made me miss mom on my birthday i love my 3 yrds of fabric hubby got me, after i clean the dishes and vaccuum i'll get to play with it! i wanna make some more doll clothes oh yeah i also have a chocolate cake to make

PlaysAllDay
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:41 AM
We leave for Disney in 1 week and I'm no where near ready. I'm probably going to sirens the day freaking out and running around. I have tye dye shirts soaking in dye ready to be rinsed. I haven't finished the girls matching outfits. Oh and packing needs to be done.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SamKlug
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Sounds like fun!  Can't wait to see pics of what you make!  So far so good with the weather here, they aren't calling for any crazy snowfall.  Thank god.

Quoting mariesmama:

the weather will get bad around noon,and the 3 yr old  actually napped yesterday i think we'll call her in today no reason for her to go to school when the weathers gonna be like this i've heard 4-18 inches of blizzard is due to hit my brother accidentally made me miss mom on my birthday i love my 3 yrds of fabric hubby got me, after i clean the dishes and vaccuum i'll get to play with it! i wanna make some more doll clothes oh yeah i also have a chocolate cake to make

SamKlug
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Fingers crossed you get everything done in time!

Quoting PlaysAllDay:

We leave for Disney in 1 week and I'm no where near ready. I'm probably going to sirens the day freaking out and running around. I have tye dye shirts soaking in dye ready to be rinsed. I haven't finished the girls matching outfits. Oh and packing needs to be done.

looneymom424
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:56 AM

It is suppose to get really bad here weather wise good time to get started on some new projects...It is already sleeting.  I have spent the last 3 days running around time for a break.

angelbr
by Melissa on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:38 AM
I am heading to my moms house then i have to go to the dr for my annual blood work for my thyroid. After that i gotta do some homework, so excited only have 5 more classes and am done with my bachelors degree!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AriannasMommy84
by Ruby Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Already did the most important thing(s) that needed to be done. About to call my attorney and see whats going on, I talked to a CS worker here in SC and she gave me some very good advice. I bought some yarn to make something for the Party coming up at the enlisted/officers club on base. My knee(s) & ankle are killing me. :-( 

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)
American by birth, USAF wife by the Grace of God

coast guardknittingteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat

SamKlug
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Hope the weather doesn't get too bad for ya!

Quoting looneymom424:

It is suppose to get really bad here weather wise good time to get started on some new projects...It is already sleeting.  I have spent the last 3 days running around time for a break.

SamKlug
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Yay!  Hope all goes well for you!  I know exactly how you feel too!  I'm graduating in June!  I think I only have two more classes left and I'm done!  I can't wait!

Quoting angelbr:

I am heading to my moms house then i have to go to the dr for my annual blood work for my thyroid. After that i gotta do some homework, so excited only have 5 more classes and am done with my bachelors degree!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)