Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I suck at this communication thing

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:13 PM
  • 9 Replies

Well, not entirely. I just suck at remembering to post here! I will try to start the daily posts back up, sorry about that guys!

My business is keeping me busy and I am having to evaluate where I spend my time, so I can't commit as much time to CM anymore, but I've missed you guys!

What's new??? Tell me what you guys have been up to. I haven't been on in like three weeks I think!

I saw The Xx in concert in Tulsa this past weekend. OMG. Amazing. They put on a great show!

Other than my indie biz, just been busy with my art business resource blog (there's a link up live on daft crafts now to promote your handmade shop, keeping me SUPER busy) and with family.

by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
nw91920
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:17 PM

we have missed you. i follow you on facebook too.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Thanks for following me on FB! :) I need to get busy sewing.. I should be doing that instead of being on here! haha!

Quoting nw91920:

we have missed you. i follow you on facebook too.

Brieshon
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Cody!! I missed you here, but totally understand. I'm usually in lurker mode lately! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:42 PM

I missed you guys too! How have you been? How is business?

Quoting Brieshon:

Cody!! I missed you here, but totally understand. I'm usually in lurker mode lately! :)

AriannasMommy84
by Crystal on Feb. 21, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Well, there you are! Things have been alright. We found out that Clay is going to be medically retired from the Air Force. We're just waiting for the "official orders" to come back from San Antonio with our move date. We'll be moving back to Texas(not sure what part yet). Im just ready to be HOME and I'm getting impatient.

<3 Crystal <3
Wife to Clay(2008),
Mommy to Arianna(2003),
Fur baby fettuccine(2009),
Isabella(2009),
& Madelyn(2011)
American by birth, USAF wife by the Grace of God

coast guardknittingteen girltoddler girlbaby girlcat

Brieshon
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Awwww! :) Hubby just made a bunch of new soaps and we had a small burst of orders, so that was great! I'm in an odd lull on Breezybot orders - several people want to order, but aren't quite ready. They'll all probably order at once, lol! So in the interim, I'm re-learning to knit! :D We've all been sick the last couple months and had some stressful stuff happen, but the kids are happy and mostly-healthy, and that's what matters. :)

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I missed you guys too! How have you been? How is business?

Quoting Brieshon:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
iHEAVENn
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:28 PM

I was wondering where you were!

Little man and I went to Disneyland last month. Had a blast in California for 10 days straight.

When we got back home, we found out a litter of pups was not being fed/treated properly :( This was sad news as we had thought about adopting from the litter... Well, once I found out the gal was not taking care of the pups I decided we were going to get one and hubby agreed. 

Here is our new furry little girl 

She is bigger now that she has access to food and water :) Her second vet appointment is Monday..

Ohhh and our big puppy that we got last year from the guy on the farm, she is doing fine and she loves the little one to bits :) 

LilTymomma
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Same here, but not b/c of buiness. I know i have u in G+ but thats it. Im usually amazed by all the places you can find to advetise. Im barely keeping up (not really doing a good job) with what i have storenvy, facebook,  G+ and blogs and trying to make newthings to sell, not to mention family! Go U!

Love Always,

Angel

typing

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:55 PM

we may move to tulsa if i cannot find work here then at least we'd have cheap childcare i trust

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN