Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

TGIF Ladies! What are you doing today?

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 6:57 AM
  • 38 Replies

TGIF! It's almost the weekend!  So what are you doing today?

Maybe grabbing your check and doing some crafty shopping?  Reading a book?  Running errands?  Crafting up something cute, creative or useful?  How is the weather in your area?

What are your plans for the weekend?  Are you preparing today?

Whatcha got going on ladies?

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 6:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamKlug
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 7:01 AM

Hello ladies!  Kinda sucks my day off is done and over with, but at least it's payday.  Lol.  It's really really really cold out this way today.  Hoping it starts warming up soon.  I'm soooo sick of winter!  Lol.  Today I'm finishing up the hat I started yesterday.  Hoping to get some pics up for ya ladies.  Other than that, grabbing my paycheck, taking hubby to the doc, then working at 6pm.  Fun fun!

AriannasMommy84
by Crystal on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Clay just left for work. :-( sick in bed with a bad head cold...I'll be getting up soon though. :-/ I have to get arianna started with her schoolwork for the day, steam mop the floors, and try to crochet some. I made chicken & sausage gumbo last night ...so I'll have that for lunch today. It's a perfect day for it...it's cold and rainy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SamKlug
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:28 AM

I hope you feel better soon mamma!  Neer had gumbo before.  Send some my way!  Lol

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

Clay just left for work. :-( sick in bed with a bad head cold...I'll be getting up soon though. :-/ I have to get arianna started with her schoolwork for the day, steam mop the floors, and try to crochet some. I made chicken & sausage gumbo last night ...so I'll have that for lunch today. It's a perfect day for it...it's cold and rainy.

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:42 AM

crafting something cute it took all day, but i got jammies for an american girl doll cut out yesterday schools closed today  snowday we have 5 inches here in iowa but its supposed to spit more at us thismorning i got a little dishes to do

AriannasMommy84
by Crystal on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Oh man, clay LOVES it! Lol he told a sgt last night that I was making gumbo and he got a little bit jealous. Usually I make 2 pots, one for us and one for a few of the guys at the squadron. This one northern boy was making fun of gumbo...but when he tasted it he started singing a different tune. Lol now he keeps wanting clay to bring some in.

Quoting SamKlug:

I hope you feel better soon mamma!  Neer had gumbo before.  Send some my way!  Lol

Quoting AriannasMommy84:

Rust.n.Gears
by Group Admin on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Deep clean the kitchen, do some baking, tidy the studio, work on my shawl
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:43 AM

hit a snag cant thread elastic through the tiny casing without a safety pin my daughter comes home with notes pinned to her top alot can i find any no!

looneymom424
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:46 AM

It snowed so I can go fabric shopping like I want.  I need the stuffing for Killers dog bed also.  I am gonna make a few and see if they sell local.

northernmommy
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:52 AM

i'm babysitting today other than that nothing. i was going to go out for lunch with a friend for my birthday but her dad ended up getting shipped to a hospital 2 hours away :( i just hope hes going to be ok.

angelbr
by Melissa on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:58 AM
heading to work for a bit then gotta do homework i didnt do last night. Didnt get much sleep last night due to my wisdom tooth killing me. Finally let up about half hour before i had to get up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN