Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I do a lot of plastic canvas work. I will share patterns threw emails.  If anyone needs a pattern & I've got it I will share.  Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Replies (11-19):
tryingmommy1984
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:16 PM

I love doing plastic canvas I havent done it in awhile but with graduation coming up I will be using that bulldog pattern you shared :)

amullinix
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Hi ladies, Im new to plastic canvasing and im am working on some barbie furniture and stuff. I got a doll house pattern from my nan but cant seem to find and other patterns that have to do with barbie playsets. Can anyone help me out on this?

newmom121812
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Omg I love the sons of anarchy. I will have to buy all new stuff though my canvas stuff is in storage
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
grannytodd
by on May. 12, 2013 at 11:30 PM

do u have christmas orn.or anything with christmas.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 13, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Thanks for sharing!
zboys
by on May. 13, 2013 at 3:05 AM

I love plastic canvas, but haven't done it in years.  I need to get back into it.

luvnature
by Member on May. 13, 2013 at 6:32 AM

I love plastic canvas. I find it so relaxing no matter how big or small the project to make is. I just finished a birth announcement for a friend who had a baby in April (It took me 2 months to make it), but worth every minute of it. Making another birth announcement for a friend who is due this weekend, but will not be done until after the baby is born so I can add the right colours. 

I also have lots of patterns, so if anyone is looking for something in particular just let me know and I will be more than happy to send the patterns in emails.  And I have also created some designs of my own. 

including a picture of the first birth announcement I finished. 

jaden_122308
by on May. 13, 2013 at 2:41 PM

you should post pics of the ones you have made also. these are very cool. I used to do plastic canvas with my grandma

mylilprincesses
by on May. 13, 2013 at 4:14 PM

these are very neat.. my mom used to make these plastic canvas.. all the time.. but she made a bible cover and little stocking at christmas time for our teachers.. she could do alot with those things.. wonder if that were i got my craftiness from. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)