Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Saturday! How are you?

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:30 AM
  • 21 Replies

Happy Saturday everyone!  How are you all doing today?  Do you ladies have any plans?  Going somewhere for the weekend?  Shipping the kids off anywhere (hehehehe)?

Are you crafting today?  What are you working on?  Running errands?  How's the weather?

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:32 AM

i'm supposed to be cleaning, hubbys stepmom is coming over tomorrow she says she's gonna help us move

Rust.n.Gears
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I am thrilled. Went to the doctor yesterday and the really bad tests came back negative. Then he gave me the pain meds I needed and they are working so well. I can finally function normally.

So today I want to bake some bread, do some laundry, and enjoy the day. I just want to have one of those boring stay at home mom days that so many people tend to detest but I miss so much. I want to watch Ruby Gloom with my son and take a walk up to the market for some fruit and veggies. I am really happy right now.

I got a big section of my shawl done yesterday and I am starting another pattern area. I was complimented all the time yesterday on what I am making. Even my doctor wanted to see it and asked how much something like this would cost. The nurse and I look at each other and agreed $400+would be reasonable. Mind you the entire thing is made with high end wool. I have 15 balls of yarn that each cost around $20 each. The yarn alone is $300. I love it though. This is my best piece to date. I can't wait to finish it.

SamKlug
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:38 AM

I should be cleaning too but I'm soooo not motivated with the kids being home.  Lol. 

Quoting mariesmama:

i'm supposed to be cleaning, hubbys stepmom is coming over tomorrow she says she's gonna help us move

SamKlug
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Yay!  Happy to hear about your test results!  Glad to hear you are feeling better too!  I'm really excited to see the pics when you are done!

Quoting Rust.n.Gears:

I am thrilled. Went to the doctor yesterday and the really bad tests came back negative. Then he gave me the pain meds I needed and they are working so well. I can finally function normally.

So today I want to bake some bread, do some laundry, and enjoy the day. I just want to have one of those boring stay at home mom days that so many people tend to detest but I miss so much. I want to watch Ruby Gloom with my son and take a walk up to the market for some fruit and veggies. I am really happy right now.

I got a big section of my shawl done yesterday and I am starting another pattern area. I was complimented all the time yesterday on what I am making. Even my doctor wanted to see it and asked how much something like this would cost. The nurse and I look at each other and agreed $400+would be reasonable. Mind you the entire thing is made with high end wool. I have 15 balls of yarn that each cost around $20 each. The yarn alone is $300. I love it though. This is my best piece to date. I can't wait to finish it.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Well today we are getting our taxes done and not real sure what the rest of the day looks like. Probably laundry since we are out of socks to wear.

Tomorrow is our free day, it's suppose to rain so probably not a lot is going on.

SamKlug
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Sounds like a good couple of lazy days to me!  I could use one!  Lol

Quoting DanaG70:

Well today we are getting our taxes done and not real sure what the rest of the day looks like. Probably laundry since we are out of socks to wear.

Tomorrow is our free day, it's suppose to rain so probably not a lot is going on.

DanaG70
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I grant you one lazy day!! Now you have to take it. =)

Quoting SamKlug:

Quoting DanaG70:

SamKlug
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:35 AM

If I didn't have work and homework I'd be ALL over it!  Lol

Quoting DanaG70:

I grant you one lazy day!! Now you have to take it. =)

Quoting SamKlug:

Quoting DanaG70:

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:35 AM
I have to take a mid-term and work on homework for two other classes!!! Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
All I can think about are these Duck Dynasty cups I've been working on and some Easter baskets...stupid litigation classes totally getting in my way!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jodyblonde2007
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:39 AM

not sure what's going on this weekend. I know I finished Lili's dress just a few minutes ago (made a post). Thinking I am going to take the rest of the day off from actual crafting, but going to be thinking about James and Patrick's batman outfits I want to get worked up, and a new nook case. Weather is going to be warm, yesterday they said the high was going to be 70, now they're saying 68. Still rather warm, so I'm happy. (Not looking forward to the rain thats suppose to come tomorrow though.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)