Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any Ideas For Crafts For A Fifteen Year Old Boy?

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:29 PM
  • 20 Replies
Anyone have any ideas on a craft that I could do with my teenage son? He's not really into craft but I'm thinking of something that we can do together instead of playing video games at home stuff like that thanks for any advice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rust.n.Gears
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this
My son just started building models.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Crochet? Hacky sacks and hats? For friends and possibly a community event? Metal work - jewelry welding. Wood work. What kInd of crafts do you do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
norahsmommy
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:56 PM
2 moms liked this
Wood working! Working with modeling clay making pinch pots and things like that?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

How about chain mail jewelry? It is a style that boys wear so he could wear what he makes.

rhiannonaisling
by Melanie on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:05 PM

metal stamping, pottery, cross stitch (my 12 year old loves to cross stitch and wants to learn crochet).

mariesmama
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:12 PM
build model cars or boats
djscinnabun
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Wood burning or take him thrift store hunting for cheap old jeans in different colors to make a man quilt for his bed - a good friend of ours still has his, his prized possession from high school, it was made big enough it still fits his and his wife's bed!
SissyMacK
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:59 PM

My 11 and 14 year old sons love to carve, they learned at a carving club they attend with their grandpa.  Carving clubs are found in areas with an older population and are usualy free.  Mine love to hear the stories the elderly gentlemen have to tell and the elderly gentlemen find it quite entertaining to have youngsters around. 

heydooney
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Those survival bracelets are pretty popular right now.

grannywilson
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:30 PM

The Ronald McDonald's House alwasy accepts hats.  The Knifty Knitter is easy and a boy could make boy hats for the chemo patients. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)