Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

What Crafty Things Have You Made Lately?

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:24 PM
  • 51 Replies
1 mom liked this

I want inspiration!

by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Scottishbrat33
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:51 PM

I celebrate ST Patrick's Day.I went to Michale's a craft store and bought a wooden cross and some paint.I am making an Irish Cross for our oldest daughter.It is a joint effect my husband is very good at this stuff.Lately I am finding out I want to make something for my kids rather than buy stuff.Your never old to be creativegood luck

catrig
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Sounds like fun!

Quoting Scottishbrat33:

I celebrate ST Patrick's Day.I went to Michale's a craft store and bought a wooden cross and some paint.I am making an Irish Cross for our oldest daughter.It is a joint effect my husband is very good at this stuff.Lately I am finding out I want to make something for my kids rather than buy stuff.Your never old to be creativegood luck

mamabear32123
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:53 PM
I sewed dd some pjs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
catrig
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Awesome!  Does she like them?

Quoting mamabear32123:

I sewed dd some pjs

deadlights86
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:57 PM

I'm going to try this not sure how I'm going to blow the water balloon up though.

catrig
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:59 PM

I have this pinned to try later.

Quoting deadlights86:

I'm going to try this not sure how I'm going to blow the water balloon up though.

mamabear32123
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this
she loves them.. mainly because she watched and picked out the fabric (dora print lol). when I can't think of something crafty to do I walk around the store to get ideas.. I hope you get inspired!

Quoting catrig:

Awesome!  Does she like them?

Quoting mamabear32123:

I sewed dd some pjs

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
deadlights86
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Quoting catrig:

I have this pinned to try later.

Quoting deadlights86:

I recommend getting one of those pump things made for balloon animal balloons. Or bigger balloons. I can't even fill the balloons I got with water.

SLGross215
by Sarah on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:19 AM
2 moms liked this

I made my DD's school bag. She loves Hello Kitty stuff, so I found a cute fabric and made her the bag and a matching zipper bag for her pencils and whatever else she wants to put in there. I didn't take a pic of the zipper bag.

catrig
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Cute!

Quoting SLGross215:

I made my DD's school bag. She loves Hello Kitty stuff, so I found a cute fabric and made her the bag and a matching zipper bag for her pencils and whatever else she wants to put in there. I didn't take a pic of the zipper bag.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN