Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Crafty Things Have You Made Lately?

Posted by   + Show Post

I want inspiration!

by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Replies (11-20):
SLGross215
by Sarah on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Thank you

Quoting catrig:

Cute!

Quoting SLGross215:

I made my DD's school bag. She loves Hello Kitty stuff, so I found a cute fabric and made her the bag and a matching zipper bag for her pencils and whatever else she wants to put in there. I didn't take a pic of the zipper bag.

Queen_Bree
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:30 PM
2 moms liked this

I had some old plaster candle sticks that were originally painted sparkly gold. I repainted them white and used a stencil brush to add a little color to them with moss green paint. I made new white curtains and tie backs in a white with green flower print. Made a head board for my bed and a Canopy (kinda) head board thing for my girls bed. I also hung a large mirror over my couch which brings extra light to the room.Everything looks nice and makes the rooms feel like spring time. Best part is the total for all the projects was less than $50. 

looneymom424
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:41 PM

I am making my 2 month grandson baby blocks for easter. I have made bunnies for them also.

catrig
by Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Awesome!

Quoting Queen_Bree:

I had some old plaster candle sticks that were originally painted sparkly gold. I repainted them white and used a stencil brush to add a little color to them with moss green paint. I made new white curtains and tie backs in a white with green flower print. Made a head board for my bed and a Canopy (kinda) head board thing for my girls bed. I also hung a large mirror over my couch which brings extra light to the room.Everything looks nice and makes the rooms feel like spring time. Best part is the total for all the projects was less than $50. 

catrig
by Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 12:07 AM

That will be neat!

Quoting looneymom424:

I am making my 2 month grandson baby blocks for easter. I have made bunnies for them also.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I have been making a TON of monster stuffies and Mon-stors - my signature and copyrighted creations. They are laundry and toy storage for kids! :) Here are some pictures!

Gorilla_Mama
by Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 7:01 PM
The monster storage is genius!!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I have been making a TON of monster stuffies and Mon-stors - my signature and copyrighted creations. They are laundry and toy storage for kids! :) Here are some pictures!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Gorilla_Mama
by Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 7:02 PM
2 moms liked this

Made this Easter wreath with dd1
Gorilla_Mama
by Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Made my girls Easter dresses and tonight im going to make a matching one for dd1s bear. Dd2 doesn't have an attachment to any particular animal yet.
hazy999
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 8:50 PM
6 moms liked this

I have just recently finshed up a few new kids paintings. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)